ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
I ACKNOWLEDGE that:-
HIGH-SPEED BOAT RIDES AND PARASAILING
Like any activity, it can be dangerous and that by participation in it I am exposed to certain risks, therefore:- I ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND that whilst participating in the activity:-
- The conditions in which the activity is conducted may vary without warning.
- I will take special attention to all instructions oral or written and will query any matters that I do not understand. * There will be no or inadequate facilities for treatment or transport of me, if I am injured. * I am not under the influence of drugs/medication/ mind altering substances, nor have any allergies or have a pre-existing medical condition/s that will;
- effect my understanding of safety instructions or ability to competently participate and/or * may be exacerbated by the activity
- otherwise affect my ability to participate any aspect of this activity
- prejudice the performance/safety to myself or others.
- Other persons participating in the Activity may cause me injury or damage to my property for which they may be liable. * I may cause injury to other persons or damage their property, to which I may be liable.
- I may cause loss or damage to property used/hired for which I may be liable.
- I may be injured and/or suffer damage to my property as a result of my negligence or breach of contract. * I assume the risk of and responsibility for any injury, death or property damage resulting from my participation.
RELEASE AND INDEMNITY TO SERVICE PROVIDER
IN CONSIDERATION of the acceptance of my payment for participating, except to the extent it is precluded by statutory law, I AGREE TO RELEASE AND INDEMNIFY The Service Provider as follows:
* I release, indemnify and hold harmless the Service Provider, it's servants and agents, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death caused to me whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever.
IT IS STRONGLY ADVISED THAT PEOPLE WITH EXISTING OR PREVIOUS NECK OR BACK INJURIES DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES AND SHOULD STAY ASHORE. PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY TOUR
CICERELLO"S MARINE GROUP T/AS CICERELLO'S JET ADVENTURES MAY TAKE PHOTOS AND VIDEO FOOTAGE OF PASSENGERS FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES AND IN SIGNING THIS WAIVER AGREE TO THE USE OF THEIR PHOTO/VIDEO FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES