In consideration of the services of Nashville Pole, LLC (DBA Ariel Xenia), their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf, I hereby agree to release and discharge Nashville Pole, LLC, on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, person representative and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that the activities involved in the use of any of Nashville Pole, LLC's services or facilities entail significant risks, both known and unknown, which could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in these activities, both known and unknown, whether caused or alleged to be caused by the negligent acts or omissions of Nashville Pole, LLC. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Nashville Pole, LLC from all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of Nashville Pole, LLC equipment and facilities including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of Nashville Pole, LLC.
4. Should Nashville Pole, LLC or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I have no medical or physical conditions which could interfere with my safety in this activity, or else I am willing to assume - and bear costs of - all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
6. I agree to abide by the rules of the facility.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Nashville Pole, LLC on the basis of any claim from which I released them herein.
I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understand it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
May 18, 2021