CONSENT TO PROCEDURE AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
I hereby authorize ORIO GUEVARA, BEN MATTHEWS or representative tattoo artist of Rose Gold's Tattoo & Piercing, to tattoo me. In consideration of doing so, I hereby release said tattoo artist, ROSE GOLD’S TATTOO & PIERCING, their employees, agents, owners, and heirs from all manner of liabilities, claims, actions and demands, in law or equity, whether arising from negligence or any other manner. I have received and read an Aftercare Instruction sheet and assume full responsibility for my own care after each session is completed. I understand that my tattoo will take 2 to 4 weeks to heal, though individual healing times will vary.
- I understand that the needles used for my tattoo are single-use. They have not been used on any other clients. The needles have been autoclaved prior to use and are safely and properly disposed of after each client. -I understand that all equipment used for my tattoo has been sanitized/sterilized prior to use.
- I acknowledge that I am aware certain medical conditions and treatment and/or medications used to treat those conditions may be adversely impacted by the procedure(s) of tattooing. Such medical conditions include, but are not limited to, impaired kidney and/or liver function, diabetes, jaundice, medication containing blood thinners and medication that weaken the immune system.
- I acknowledge that infection is always possible as a result of obtaining a tattoo, especially if I do not take proper care of it. I agree that any touch-up, due to my own negligence, will be done at my own expense.
- I acknowledge it is not reasonably possible for the representatives and employees of this tattoo shop to determine whether I might have an allergic reaction to the pigments or processes used in my tattoo and I agree to accept the risk that such a reaction is possible.
- I understand that if I have any skin treatments, laser hair removal, plastic surgery or other skin altering procedures, it may result in adverse changes to my tattoo.
- The obtaining of this tattoo is by my choice alone. I consent to the application of the tattoo and to any actions or conduct necessary to perform the tattoo.
- I realize that variations in color and design may exist between any tattoo as selected by me and as ultimately applied to my body. I understand that if my skin color is dark, the colors will not appear as bright as they do on light skin.
- I further acknowledge that the tattoo should be considered PERMANENT; that said tattoo can only be removed with a medical procedure; and that any effective removal may leave permanent scarring and disfigurement.