I hereby agree to the following:
That I am participating in activities or preforming work or other business at the shooting range at Off Grid Armory (hereinafter “Range”) located near Lake Itasca, Minnesota. I understand the risks and hazards involved, and I recognize serious and potentially life-threatening injuries can occur while shooting a firearm or participating with others, either in a club sponsored program or on my own at the range or by simply being at the range while others are present.
- I represent that I am physically fit and I have no medical, psychological or other condition which would prevent my full participation at the shooting range. I further represent that I am under no kind of restraint against the possession or use of a firearm, including any sort of domestic violence, restraining order, and that I am legally free to handle firearms.
- I agree to strictly adhere to all rules and regulations while at the range and any violation of said rules may disqualify me from further participation at the range.
- I realize that my liability may arise from accidental negligence on the part of the person or entities being released frim dangerous or defective equipment or property owed, maintained or controlled by them or because of their possible liability without fault.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the activities and/or programs at the shooting range, I agree to assume full responsibility for any and all risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, of whatsoever kind of nature, which I might incur as a result of participating at the shooting range.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate at the shooting range, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any and all claims I, or my estate, heirs or any person claiming under me completely and without reservation that I may have against the range, it’s agents, officers, director, shareholders, employees, instructors, volunteer or representatives from any and all injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in shooting range activities. Also I, my heirs, executors, administrators, next of kin, successors or legal representative forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the range, its agents, officer, directors, shareholders, employees, instructors, volunteers or representatives for any personal injury, death, disability, property damage, property theft or acts and/or omissions of whatsoever kind and nature including, but not immitted to , those acts and/or omissions of other participants or persons at the shooting range.
- I hereby consent to receive medical treatment, which may be deemed advisable in the even of injury, accident and/or illness during the activities at the shooting range.
- This release shall remain in full force and effect as a user of the range facilities, a guest on its property with no expiration for time or other reasons.
I hereby read the release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
NOTE: Only U.S. Citizens or Legal U.S. Residents May Use the Range.
Off Grid Armory’s Range Rules
- All firearms must be unloaded and actions open going to and from the range or firing line.
- All firearms must be pointed in a safe direction.
- If in doubt about safe operation of any firearm do not use it until you receive proper instructions. Use only correct ammunition in your firearm.
- No plinking. (Targets may not be placed on the ground.) All bullets must be directed to impact center portion of backstop. ALL BULLETS MUST IMPACT BERM
- Safety glasses and hearing protection must be worn at all times when near the firing line.
- Before going down range, verbally announce “CEASE FIRE”. Make sure other shooters present have opened the actions of firearms ad placed their firearms on the bench and request has been granted…..Be sure the “line is clear” before going downrange.
- No handling of any firearm on firing line during a cease fire.
- Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at east 21 years old. Maximum of two children per adult.
- Do not go in front of firing line to fire unless accompanied by Range Safety Officer.
- Targets must be placed below top of target frame. Do not place targets on vertical post or on top of backstop. ALL BULLETS MUST IMPACT BERM
- Please report anything unsafe to management.
- Shooters must consult management before shooting full auto weapons.
- When no Range Officer is present, shooters should appoint a Range Officer.
- Load firearms only on firing like with muzzle pointed downrange.
- You may be expelled from premises for not following range rules at the discretion of the owner or owner’s designee.
- This agreement shall remain in full force and effect as a user of the range facilities, a guest on its property with no expiration for time or other reasons.
Range Safety is EVERYONE’S Responsibility.
I have read and understand these rules and agree to abide by them.
January 19, 2021