I grant to The Complete Player Charity (TCP) and its representatives and employees the right to take photographs/videos of me in connection with all baseball, field trip and fundraising activities performed by TCP Charity and their youth teams. I authorize TCP to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically.
I agree that TCP may use such photographs/videos of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including, but not limited to, for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content. - By initialing you acknolwedge that you read this section
Transportation Liability and Hold Harmless Release
I understand that by voluntarily participating in either the TCP Young Leaders or Leaders in STEM program, my child will be required to use transportation provided by a third party, hired by The Complete Player Charity, in order to participate in some required activities throughout the program. I also understand, that in some instances, and with my permission, my child may ride in a vehicle owned or not owned by The Complete Player Charity but operated by an employee or volunteer of The Complete Player Charity.
In consideration for The Complete Player, I am granting permission for my child(ren) to travel to and or from sponsored activities in a vehicle or vehicles not owned or operated by The Complete Player:
1. I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the The Complete Player Charity and its individual members, officers, agents, servants, or employees (hereinafter referred to as releasees) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by my minor child(ren) or me, or any of the property belonging to me, as result of, or in any way arising out of my child(ren) traveling to and or from The Complete Player Charity sponsored activities in a vehicle or vehicles owned and/or not owned or operated by The Complete Player Charity.
2. I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss.
3. I further hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the releasees from any loss, liability, damage or costs due to my child(ren) traveling to and or from The Complete Player Charity sponsored activities in a vehicle or vehicles owned and/or not owned or operated by The Complete Player Charity.
4. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Maryland.
5. In signing this release, I acknowledge and represent that I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed. - By initialing you acknowledge that you have read this section
Covid-19 Protocol & Policy
To protect the safety and public health of the attendees of TCP Charity events, TCP Charity requires that all Program Visitors sign and return this attestation/waiver prior to attending each event.Program Visitors are encouraged but not required to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Program Visitors who are not vaccinated are required to follow CDC guidelines including wearing masks and maintaining safe distance.
By signing below, I attest to the following:
1. I have not had a fever 100.4 F or greater in the past 72 hours.
2. I have not experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 72 hours
- a. Cough
- b. Shortness of Breath or difficulty breathing
- c. Sore throat
- d. New loss of taste or smell
- e. Chills
- f. Head or muscle aches
- g. Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting
3. I have not been in close contact (within 6 ft for 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
4. I will practice social distancing (i.e. remain 6 ft apart from others) to the greatest extent possible while atsaid event.
By being present at said event, I am attesting that all of the above statements are true.
I understand that my participation in the Event involves a certain degree of risk of loss, harm or injury to my person or property, including, but not limited to, harm from contracting COVID-19 or other viruses, acts of God, theft, fire or accident. I also understand that participation in this Event is entirely voluntary and requires attendees to abide by any applicable rules of conduct or local or state laws that may be announced at any time during the Event, which includes engaging in social distancing and potentially wearing personal protective gear.
While The Complete Player Charity is the sponsor of this Event and takes commercially reasonable steps to require the Event facility to maintain the venue in a safe and healthy condition, I understand and acknowledge that The Complete Player Charity has no direct control over and is not responsible for the acts or omissions of the facility or others involved in producing this event.
I have carefully considered the risk involved and waive and release The Complete Player Charity and all its officers, directors, employees, staff, volunteers, faculty and affiliates from any and all claims, damages, injuries, or expenses that I may incur from my participation in this Event.
It is the intent of the TCP Board of Directors to formally establish a protocol and policy regarding the COVID-19 pandemic that shall govern the activities of the students, employees, volunteers and partners of the organization. These policies and procedures are subject to change and can be modified in the future. The priority objective of TCP is to protect the safety and well-being of the students engaged in our program and to communicate clearly with the students and their parents and/or guardians.
Expectations: TCP Charity shall adhere to the protocols and safety practices in place that govern the organizations that act as a source for student participants in the TCP programs.
- For the TCP Young Leaders after-school programming, the charity shall follow the direction of Anne Arundel County Public Schools (“AACPS”) as posted on the following site: https://www.aacps.org/safetyprotocols AACPS currently require masks to be worn at all times by all participants while inside of any AACPS building. For the sake of the program, this standard shall also apply to activities taking place inside of vehicles while transporting any students.
- Masks will not be required outdoors, in keeping with current AACPS policy.
- During activities taking place in any non AACPS buildings, participants shall follow any masking requirements posted to those buildings.
Any non-student and non-TCP board members or employees shall be designated as a “Program Visitor”. All Program Visitors shall be required to complete and sign the attached (Exhibit A) form prior to participating in any activity in which they would have in-person interaction with TCP students. - By initialing you acknowledge that you have read this section
I Agree - By checking this box you acknowledge that you DO GIVE permission for your child to have his/her video and/or picture taken during TCP programs and/or related acitivites.
I Agree - By checking this box you acknowledge that you give permission to allow your child to be transported by a TCP staff member, volunteer or third-party driver in either a TCP owned vehicle or non-owned vehicle.
I Agree - By checking this box you acknowledge that you have read the TCP Charity Covid-19 Protocols and Policy and you and your child will abide by the protocols and policy in place.
Today's Date: September 22, 2023
Signature: - By signing this form you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the above Attestation and Waiver as described.