I acknowledge the contagious and dangerous nature of the SARS-CoV2/Coronavirus (“Covid”) and that many public health authorities recommend several mitigation measures, including but not limited to practicing social distancing and avoiding travel.
I acknowledge that PNH has put in place measures to reduce the risk of exposure to Covid and acknowledge that those measures may not be sufficient to avoid contracting Covid. I acknowledge that PNH cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with Covid. I understand the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by Covid may result from actions, omissions, or negligence by myself or others including PNH employees. I am voluntarily seeking services provided by PNH and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk of exposure to Covid by voluntarily traveling to Alaska and engaging with PNH.
I acknowledge that I must comply with all PNH procedures and guidelines as well as any Federal, State, and local regulations that may be updated without prior notice. I acknowledge that this pandemic is a fluid situation in which regulations, exposure risk, and consequences of contracting Covid will continue to change. I attest that I will comply with the following PNH procedures:
- Prior to my arrival,
- I will cancel my trip to PNH if:
- I have been diagnosed with Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by public health authorities.
- I am exhibiting Covid-19 like symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, etc.
- I will submit
- Proof of completion of a full Covid-19 vaccine regimen as recommended by the vaccine manufacturer and proof of a negative Covid-19 antigen test taken within 36 hrs of arrival
- Proof of a negative Covid-19 PCR test within 36 hour off arrival
Photos or scans of test results may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to arrival
- While staying with PNH
- Upon the request by PNH, for any reason, I will submit to additional Covid tests.
- I will immediately notify an Operations Manager or Officer Manager if I have any symptoms of illness including but not limited to cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, headache, loss of taste/smell, sore throat, or difficulty breathing.
- Upon request by PNH, I will self-quarantine.
I agree that PNH may terminate its services for me without any prior notice if PNH deems me or my actions as a Covid-19 risk. If my trip is cancelled for any reason prior to my arrival or terminated after my arrival, I acknowledge that PNH does not owe me a refund or credit.
I hereby release and agree to hold PNH harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of actions, claims, demands, costs, expenses, damages, and/or losses to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act or failure to act. I understand that this release discharges PNH from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any served received from PNH. This liability waiver and release extends to PNH, its owners, and its employees.