I acknowledge the contagious and dangerous nature of the SARS-CoV2/Coronavirus (“Covid”) and that many public health authorities recommend several mitigation measures, including but not limited to practicing social distancing and avoiding travel.
I acknowledge that PNH has put in place measures to reduce the risk of exposure to Covid and acknowledge that those measures may not be sufficient to avoid contracting Covid. I acknowledge that PNH cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with Covid. I understand the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by Covid may result from actions, omissions, or negligence by myself or others including PNH employees. I am voluntarily seeking services provided by PNH and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk of exposure to Covid by voluntarily traveling to Alaska and engaging with PNH.
I acknowledge that I must comply with all PNH procedures and guidelines as well as any Federal, State, and local regulations that may be updated without prior notice. I acknowledge that this pandemic is a fluid situation in which regulations, exposure risk, and consequences of contracting Covid will continue to change. I attest that I will comply with the following PNH procedures:
- Prior to my arrival,
- I will cancel my trip to PNH if:
- I develop any symptoms of illness including but not limited to cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, headache, loss of taste/smell, sore throat, or difficulty breathing within 14 days prior to my arrival at PNH
- I believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of Covid; OR
- I have been diagnosed with Covid and not yet cleared as non-contagious by public health authorities.
- I will submit to State of Alaska Portal (www.Alaska.covidsecureapp.com):
- A Travel Declaration Form; and
- Proof of one of the following:
- Negative Covid test result within 72 hours of departure to Alaska with a qualifying molecular-based test; or
- A confirmed positive molecular-based test result within 90 days of departure; and asymptomatic; and proof of recovery from a medical provider or public health official indicating you have been released from isolation; or
- Have completed a full Covid 19 vaccine regimen as recommended by the vaccine manufacturer.
- While staying with PNH,
- Upon arrival, I will submit to a Covid test if asked.
- Upon the request by PNH, for any reason, I will submit to additional Covid tests.
- I will immediately notify an Operations Manager or Officer Manager if I have any symptoms of illness including but not limited to cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, headache, loss of taste/smell, sore throat, or difficulty breathing.
- I will submit to daily temperature checks.
- Upon request by PNH, I will self-quarantine.
- Prior to arrival and while staying with PNH, I will follow CDC recommendations including but not limited to:
- Maintaining good hygiene, including washing hands, covering coughs and sneezes, and disinfecting touched surfaces;
- Social distancing (+6 feet between yourself and others) and/or wearing a mask when unable to social distance; and
- Monitoring daily health for symptoms.
I agree that PNH may terminate its services for me without any prior notice if PNH deems me or my actions as a Covid risk. If my trip is cancelled for any reason prior to my arrival or terminated after my arrival, I acknowledge that PNH does not owe me a refund or credit.
I hereby release and agree to hold PNH harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of actions, claims, demands, costs, expenses, damages, and/or losses to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act or failure to act. I understand that this release discharges PNH from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any served received from PNH. This liability waiver and release extends to PNH, its owners, and its employees.