22509 Ecorse Rd, Taylor Mi 48180
Everyone who wishes to use the range facility, whether observing, shooting their own firearm, or shooting a rental firearm must complete this form. All information supplied will be kept strictly confidential, will not be distributed or made available to others for any purpose, and is for the sole use of Alberts Arms, d.b.a. Recoil Firearms.
I having been shown the proper and safe operation of the firearm which I will be using. I hereby release Alberts Arms, d.b.a. Recoil Firearms, and its employees, officers and members (collectively “Recoil Firearms Inc.”) from any and all liability for personal injury or property damage arising out of the use (by me or any third party), in any way, of the facility, its equipment or firearms, or my firearm. I agree to hold Recoil Firearms Inc. harmless and to indemnify Recoil Firearms Inc. from responsibility for any claims or demands arising out of such use (by me or any third party). I agree to hold Recoil Firearms Inc. harmless for all claims or demands by me, if I am harmed by the actions or omissions of a third party while I am at Recoil Firearms Inc. I agree to be held financially responsible for any damage or destruction caused by me to the range, range equipment, or any property owned by a third party. I agree to be held financially responsible for all claims or demands by any third party who is harmed by my actions while I am at Recoil Firearms Inc. I have read, understand and agree to abide by all Range Rules (see reverse side). If any information changes I agree to notify Recoil Firearms Inc. as quickly as possible and before additional usage of the facility.
RELEASE OF MINOR’S RIGHTS
READ THIS FORM COMPLETELY AND CAREFULLY. YOU ARE AGREEING TO LET YOUR MINOR CHILD ENGAGE IN A POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY. YOU ARE AGREEING THAT, EVEN IF. RECOIL FIREARMS INC. USES REASONABLE CARE IN PROVIDING THIS ACTIVITY, THERE IS A CHANCE THAT YOUR CHILD MAY BE SERIOUSLY INJURED OR KILLED BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS ACTIVITY BECAUSE THERE ARE CERTAIN DANGERS INHERENT IN THE ACTIVITY WHICH CANNOT BE AVOIDED OR ELIMINATED. BY SIGNING THIS FORM, YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR CHILD’S RIGHT AND YOUR RIGHT TO RECOVER FROM RECOIL FIREARMS INC. IN A LAWSUIT FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, TO YOUR CHILD OR ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM THE RISKS THAT ARE A NATURAL PART OF THE ACTIVITY. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO SIGN THIS FORM, AND RECOIL FIREARMS INC. HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO LET YOUR CHILD PARTICIPATE IF YOU DO NOT SIGN THIS FORM. AS THE PARENT OR GUARDIAN, YOU AGREE TO BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANYTHING THAT RESULTS FROM THE MINOR’S ACTIONS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FINANCIAL IMPLICATIONS, PHYSICAL DAMAGE, AND/OR DEATH.
PLEASE READ AND INITIAL BY EACH OF THE RANGE RULES. VIOLATION OF ANY RULES BELOW
WILL RESULT IN THE LOSS OF RANGE PRIVILEGES & REMOVAL FROM THE PREMISES.
1. You have viewed the range safety video in its entirety and understand and agree to comply with all of the material discussed in the video. All your questions/concerns have been clearly resolved by the Recoil Firearms Inc. staff.
2. You will follow the Four Basic Rules of Firearm Safety and all times:
- Treat all guns as if they are loaded.
- Never point a gun at anything you are not willing to shoot or destroy
- Keep your finger straight and off the trigger until your sights are on the target and you are ready to shoot.
- Be sure of your target, what is in line with it and what is beyond it.
3. Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times.
4. Smoking, drug and alcohol use is strictly prohibited.
5. No eating or drinking is allowed in the Range area.
6. All rental firearms must be UNLOADED with actions open and magazines removed unless at the firing line.
7. Personal firearms must remain cased or holstered at all times unless they are at your assigned firing line. Your firearms MUST stay on your lane.
8. Firearm muzzles must be pointed downrange at all times and NEVER HIGHER THAN THE TARGET.
9. Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
10. Uncontrolled fire is strictly prohibited. A $20 fee will be collected if found shooting any of the range equipment. (ex: ceiling plates, target carriers, shooting tables)
11. Only factory produced ammo is allowed to be used on the range. Hand or privately loaded ammo, tracers, explosive or armor piercing ammunition is strictly prohibited. Shotguns are allowed with slugs or buckshot only. Rifle ammo MUST be checked prior to use. A $200 FINE will be charged if found breaking this rule.
12. Only Range Ammunition is to be used in Range Rental Firearms.
13. Only one person may fire from a booth at a time.
14. NO RAPID FIRE. One second rule applies. (1 round per second).
15. You may retrieve the brass that you shot but NEVER cross the firing line or proceed in front of the barriers.
16. Report all accidental discharges, misfires, or malfunctions at once; keep the gun pointed down range.
17. At no time may an unholstered or malfunctioned firearm leave the range for any reason.
18. Please remove and dispose of all debris when leaving the Range.
19. Please insure when entering the Range that the outer door is closed prior to opening the inner door. This will ensure the safety of those outside of the range.
20. Shooters under the age of 18 must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
21. ANYTIME A CEASE FIRE IS CALLED, PLACE YOUR FIREARM ON THE BENCH AND BACK AWAY FROM THE FIRING LINE IMMEDIATELY. Any shooter is allowed to call a cease-fire for any safety violation, anytime.
22. RECOIL FIREARMS INC. EMPLOYEES HAVE UNQUESTIONABLE AUTHORITY REGARDING THE OPERATIONS OF THE RANGE.
***NOTE: REGISTRATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. RECOIL FIREARMS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EJECT OR REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE WHO COULD POTENTIALLY ENDANGER THE SAFETY OF OUR PATRONS OR STAFF***
Dated: November 30, 2023
Recoil Firearms Inc. - 22509 Ecorse Rd Taylor, MI 48180 - 734-423-3010 www.recoil-firearms.com