By signing this form, I acknowledge and consent to the following rules:
- No persons may enter the premises: experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, having had contact with a person experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, or leaving the country within the last 14 days.
- Verbal abuse to staff members or other clients is not tolerated.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol may enter the salon.
- Drug or alcohol use on the premises is strictly prohibited.
- No open food or drink are allowed in the salon at this time.
- Clients using services may not bring guests to wait in the salon at this time.
- Only 2 clients can be in the lobby at one time. Everyone else will be asked to wait outside.
- Appointments are not mandatory currently but are HIGHLY recommended.
- Appointments will be kept for clients till 5 minutes after schedule start time. If client is not here, the next client waiting will be processed.
- Clients are asked to please start equipment promptly as well as exit the room shortly after your session. This will allow ample time for staff to sanitize the room for the next client and to keep appointments on time and running smoothly.
- Failure to arrive on time and/or enter and exit room promptly may result in a lowered session time.
- Headphones must be used to listen to your own personal music, podcasts, etc.
- Any appointment booking changes and/or cancellations must give a minimum of 3 hrs notice. Without proper notice and/or if a client no shows 3 times, they will be suspended from booking appointments and will have to do drop ins.
- Parking in Edgewater Center "Do Not Park" spots, may result in being towed or ticketed by the Building Management. *Please know we have no control over this*
Clients failure to follow the above-mentioned rules, will be asked to leave the premises and any package will be terminated without refund or compensation.
Date Signed: August 10, 2022