1. INSPECTION OF EQUIPMENT- Owner(s) certify that the jet-ski(s) are in good mechanical and physical condition. Renter(s) will inspect said Equipment and leases the same without any representations by Owner(s). If equipment has damage or problems Renter(s) must report damage on the provided form. Renter(s) will be held responsible for any damage to the ski that is no reported at the time of delivery.
2. DAMAGES TO EQUIPMENT – The Damage Deposit: A damage deposit of $1000.00 will be collected for each four-stroke watercraft rented. The deposit will be applied toward the cost of the repairs of any and all damages suffered to the watercraft. If the cost of damages exceeds the damage deposit, User agrees he/she is fully responsible for the remainder of the costs incurred to repair or replace the watercraft to the same condition as the time the rental agreement was started. Furthermore, the User understands and agrees that he/she who is known to SCUPPER’S WATERSPORTS LLC as the User, is the only person allowed to use the watercraft for the entire rental period. The User also understands that he/she is responsible for the retrieval and/ or replacement of the watercraft, life jacket, or any safety items, if these items are in any way lost, stolen, or misplaced during the rental period. Should any damages exceed the $1000.00 damage deposit, Fancy PWC will provide an itemized repair bill, including lost rental time (Only applies to four strokes-lost rental time begins with the date of the itemized repair bill, and stops when the watercraft is once again available for rental). The itemized repair bill, including lost rental time, must be paid in full upon User’s presentation of the bill. The security deposit shall not bear interest. User shall be responsible for damages at and beyond the $1000 (100) damage deposit.
Parties agree that they have read this document in its entirely and agree to all terms and conditions
Parties agree that the assigned price of the jetski agreed on during the booking will be what they are charged. 165 for Freedom Ride, 195 For Jetski Tour.
SCUPPER’S WATERSPORTS LLC
I Agree April 18, 2021
Don’ t let this happen to you! Please stay 100 feet from everything at all times!
Total Cost of PWC: $8,900.00
Rules For Riding
- You must follow the Instructions of the Waverunner/Jet Ski Guide at all times.
- You must wear a Life vest at all times.
- You must have a Lanyard attached to wrist and Kill switch of Jet Ski at all times.
- You must obey “No Wake Zones” at all times.
- You always look around before you turn.
- No sharp turns.
- No reckless operation is allowed.
- No splashing other boaters or skis.
- No jumping wakes of other boaters.
- You must not ride ski within 100 feet of a dock or moored vessel/ boat.
- You must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Jet ski must be boarded from the rear.
- Jet ski has no brakes.
- You must be 100 Feet from another ski at all times.
- Safety first!!! Any Violations of these rules will result in termination of the ride and no refund.
I have read the above rules and understand
PWC Safety Rules
Protective Clothing/Equipment for Operators and Passengers
Wear PFD and Other Protective Clothing/Equipment
• You must wear an appropriate personal flotation device (PFD) at all times.
• Wear a wet-suit (or wet suit bottom) while operating the PWC. Normal
swimwear does not adequately protect against forceful water entry into the
lower body opening(s) of both male and females. Severe internal injuries can
occur if water is forced into body cavities as a result of falling into water or
being near jet thrust nozzle.
• Additional protective equipment (such as footwear, eyewear) may be needed.
Keep Lanyard Attached
• Securely attach engine shut-off cord (lanyard) to your wrist or
PFD (as directed) and wear it at all times. Then if you fall off
the PWC, the engine will stop.
Know How to Start and Stop the Engine
• To start the engine, be sure that the lanyard is attached and push the start button.
• To stop the engine, push the stop button. Stopping the engine will not stop the
forward motion of the PWC and will result in loss of steering.
Know Operational Controls
• The throttle controls your speed. Apply the throttle lever on the handle to
accelerate and release it to slow down.
• The handlebars move the jet thrust nozzle directing thrust in different directions
to steer the PWC. Without thrust you cannot steer the PWC.
Avoid Collisions — Most PWC Injuries and Deaths Result from Collisions
Do Not Release Throttle when trying to Steer
• You need throttle to steer.
Take Early Action to Avoid Collisions
• Remember, PWC’s and other boats do not have brakes.
• Scan constantly for people, objects and other boats (including PWCs).
• Be alert for conditions that limit your visibility or block your vision of others.
• Operate at safe speeds.
• Keep a safe distance away from people, objects and other boats (including
• Do not follow directly behind PWCs or other boats.
• Do not go near others to spray or splash them with water.
• Avoid sharp turns and other maneuvers that make it difficult for others to avoid
colliding with you or that make it difficult for others to understand where you
Avoid Aggressive Maneuvers
• This is a high-performance boat—it is not a toy.
• Ride within your limits and avoid aggressive maneuvers to reduce the risk of
loss of control, ejection , and collision.
• Sharp turns or jumping wakes or waves can increase the risk of back/spinal
injury (paralysis), facial injuries, and broken legs, ankles or other bones.
• Do not jump wakes or waves.
Do Not Apply Throttle when Anyone is at the Rear of the PWC
• Items such as long hair, loose clothing, or PFD straps can become entangled
in moving parts resulting in severe injury or drowning.
Do Not Apply Throttle when Anyone is at the Rear of the PWC
• Do not apply the throttle when anyone is standing or swimming toward the
rear of th PWC. Water and/or debris exiting jet thrust nozzle can cause serious
Know How to Right the PWC in Open Water
• If you capsize in open water, swim to the rear of the PWC and turn it upright
— be sure to turn it in the proper direction. Then board it from the rear.
Other Rules and Safety Information that May Apply to Your Situation
Follow Rental Agency Rules and Boating Laws
• Review all rental agency rules and applicable boating laws.
• Do not overload PWC. Do not tow unless the PWC is designed and equipped
for towing. Know and follow all State requirements related to towing.
Know the Waters
• Know the area in which you will be operating and observe all navigational
markers and signs.
Follow the Additional PWC Warnings and Instructions that May Apply
• Depending on the circumstances, the Owner’s Manual and product labels may
have relevant information not covered in this basic orientation.
• Do you understand that you should scan constantly, operate defensively and
avoid aggressive maneuvers?
• Do you understand that PWCs do not have brakes?
• Do you understand that you should not release the throttle when you are trying
to steer away from people, objects, other boats (including PWCs)?
• Do you have any question about the PWC or its operation?
I have been instructed on and understand the rules and information provided in this orientation.
Water Sports Insurance Program
Participant Safety Briefing Acceptance
As a condition of coverage, Applicant agrees to adhere to the following operating procedures:
- I am in good physical and mental health-fitness to participate in this water sport activity.
- I understand the instruction related to the watersports activity and agree to abide with same as well as all safety rules.
- I understand the instructions given related to operation of a motorized watercraft:
How to start-stop engine
How to control speed with throttle
Engine shut-off cord on wrist at all times
100 feet separation distance from other watercraft
Be alert and defensive to avoid collisions
All other instructions given during briefing
- I agree to wear the Personal Flotation Device at all times and any other required protective clothing, eye-wear,footwear,etc.
- I agree to give way/priority to other vessels, maintain stated safe distance, position and moderate speed during the tour, and will avoid aggressive maneuvers to avoid collisions with other watercraft, piers, swimmers, etc.
- I AM NOT under the influence of medication, alcohol, and/or drugs that may impair my ability to safely engage in these watersports activites.
- I understand and accept that SHOULD I NOT FOLLOW ALL the safety rules and operating procedures at all times, I will be requested to end my participation in the watersports activities
I HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED ON AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES AND INFORMATION PROVIDED TO ME IN THIS ORIENTATION
April 18, 2021
Watersports Insurance Program
Jet Ski & Watersports Liability Release Form
I understand that there are inherent risks involved with Jet Ski & Watersports recreational activities, including but not limited to equipment failure, perils of the sea, acts of other participants and adverse sea and weather conditions, and I hereby assume such risks.
I understand that I have the duty to exercise reasonable care for my own safety and I agree to do so.
I assert that I am physically and mentally fit to ride on a Jet Ski and/or participant in Watersports Recreational Activities and I will not hold Scupper's Watersports LLC or their employees,agents, or other associated personnel responsible if I am injured as a result of ANY problems (medical,accidental, or otherwise) which occur while chartering the equipment or otherwise participating on the trip.
I fully understand that Scupper's Watersports LLC has limited medical facilities and that in the event of illness or injury, appropriate care must be summoned by radio and treatment will be delayed until I can be transported to a proper medical facility.I agree in Advance to these conditions.
Scupper's Watersports LLC have made no representations to me, implied or otherwise, that they or their employees can or will perform safe rescues or render first aid. In the event I show signs of distress or call for aid, I would like assistance and will not hold Scupper's Watersports LLC or their employees responsible for their actions in attempting the performance or rescue of first aid. I agree to forever discharge and release Scupper's Watersports LLC its employees and agents and affiliates, from any and all responsibility or liability for any and all injuries to myself, to others and damages to the property beloging to Scupper's Watersports LLC
I agree NOT to make a claim aganist or sue any of the above parties for injuries. I further specifically agree, on behalf of myself and my heirs, to indemnify and hold harmless the released parties for any and all causes of action arising as a consequence of any incidents which might occur during my participation in any activites with or involving the released parties.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY IT, FROM THE DATA OF MY SIGNATURE, FOREVER INTO THE FUTURE.
April 18, 2021