RULES & TERMS:
MINIMUM AGE TO PARTICIPATE IS 12 YEARS OLD.
Eye protection must be worn at all times on the field. (Full face masks recommended). You may bring your own eye protection. Full face masks are provided with any blaster hire package and masks will be available for purchase from reception.
Closed footwear must be worn at all times. (Long sleeved shirts and pants recommended).
Gel Ball is a non-contact sport. Do not do anything that may cause injury to either yourself or others.
Do not climb on props, tires or equipment. Do not purposely cause damage or vandalise the equipment or field. Anyone caught doing so will be asked to leave the premises immediately and will not receive a refund for your entry fee or hire package.
Gel Blasters are to stay in the Safe Zone and on the field only and must have a blaster sock on at all times in the safe zone. Blaster socks will be provided by Crossfire.
Do not take Gel Blasters into reception area unless in a case, closed bag or other container.
Gel Blasters must be pointed upright once you’re hit with the barrel facing the ceiling.
No smoking on playing fields or inside the facility. Smoking is permitted on the side of the building in the grassed area.
No alcohol or drugs permitted. If you show signs of being intoxicated, you will be asked to leave the facility.
The FPS limit is 300-350 FPS for all public bookings. All Blasters will be test fired into a chronograph before entry to the field, and spot checks occur. If your blaster tests over 330FPS you will not be able to participate in the game and will not receive a refund for your entry fee.
Crossfire will hold events where FPS limits are increased, this will be specified at the time of booking as well as the session induction.
LIABILITY AND WAIVER
- I agree to abide by the rules of CROSSFIRE GELBALL. I am responsible for any damage to the equipment which I may cause due to negligence.
- I HEREBY WAIVE AND RELEASE, indemnify, hold harmless and forever discharge CROSSFIRE GELBALL, and its agents, employees, referees, officers, directors, affiliates, successors and assigns and trustees of and from any and all claims, demands, debts, contracts, expenses, cause of action, lawsuits, damages, and liabilities, of every kind of nature, whether known or unknown, in law or equity, that I ever had or may have, arising from or in any way related to my participation in any of the events or activities conducted by, on the premises, of, or for the benefit of, CROSSFIRE GELBALL, provided that this waive of liability does not apply to any acts of gross negligence, or intentional, wilful or wanton misconduct.
- I understand that the activities, in which I will participate, are high risk and potentially dangerous and may cause serious or grievous injuries, including bodily injury, damage to personal property and/or death. On behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, administrators, executors and next of kin, I waive all claims of damage, injuries and death sustained to me or my property, that I may have against the aforementioned release party to such activities, including claims in tort, contract, equity or otherwise.
- I acknowledge, agree and represent that I understand the nature of CROSSFIRE GELBALL, I AM IN GOOD HEALTH and in PROPER PHYSICAL CONDITION to participate in such activities. I further agree and warrant that if at any time I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE further participation in the activity.
- By this Waiver, I assume any risk, and take full responsibility and waive and of personal injury; death, damage, or loss of personal property, associated with CROSSFIRE GELBALL, including but not limited to using the facility and its equipment in any manner, form or fashion, and participating and/or engaging in any gel balling, event or other related activities on and off the premises.
- This WAIVER AND RELEASE contains the entire agreement between parties, and supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between them concerning the subject matter of this WAIVER AND RELEASE. The provisions of this WAIVER AND RELEASE may be waived, altered, amended or repealed, in whole or in part, only upon the prior written consent of all parties.
- The provision of this WAIVER AND RELEASE will continue in full force and effect even after the termination of the activities conducted by, on the premises of, or for the benefit of CROSSFIRE GELBALL, whether by agreement, by operation of law, or otherwise.I hereby grant permission to CROSSFIRE GELBALL PTY LTD and all persons or corporations associated, to use my name, image, videos and likeness for all promotional media and broadcasting purposes.
- I hereby grant permission to CROSSFIRE GELBALL PTY LTD and all persons or corporations associated, to use my name, image, videos and likeness for all promotional media and broadcasting purposes.
By signing this document you agree that the waivers and releases contained in this document apply for every visit you make to CROSSFIRE GELBALL PTY LTD until such time as you withdraw or modify your consent in writing or CROSSFIRE GELBALL PTY LTD modifies these terms with your consent by signing a new document. You will not be required to sign future waivers on the understanding that this waiver document shall apply to all your future participation in the Recreational Activities.
- I have read items 1-10 above, understand and fully agree to the terms of this WAIVER AND RELEASE.