In Consideration to being allowed to enter and participate to one, any or all activities during Pikopye's Town ("The Company") Camps, the undersigned, on hisor her behalf, and on the behalf of the participant(s) identified during registeration, acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees to the following conditions:
I Agree I represent that I am a parent or legal guardian of the participant(s) named in this waiver and the registration form, or I have obtained permission from a parent/legal guardian of the participant(s) named abobe to execute this agreement on his or her behalf.
Policies & Procedures:
- All reservations must be made no later than 24 hours before the camp date.
- All items must be brought from home must be labeled with the participant(s) name (blanket or water bottle). Toys from home are not permitted and Pikopye's Town is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items brought from home.
- Any food allergies and medications must be communicated in writing during the booking process to ensure safety of the child. Pikopye's Town is not a nut-free facility.
- Cancellations and reschedule for another camp day is only allowed before June 7th. There are strictly no refunds or credit for all cancellations after that date.
I Agree I certify that I have read, understand and agree to the Policies & Procedures above.
I Agree I authorize Pikopye's Town the use of photos of the participant to be included in their Photo Gallery on their social media and website or any adverstising published by Pikopye's Town.
- It is my responsibility to arrange the participant(s) to be picked up from Pikopye's Time at Pick-up Time for this camp. If the participant(s) is (are) not picked up on time, and attempts to contact me have failed, another Authorized Person will be contacted. All Authorized Person must provide a photo identification and listed on the form I filled out.
- In the event of an emergency, Pikopye's Town will attempt to contact me and if I cannot be reached, Pikopye's Town is authorizec to contact one of my provided Emergency Contacts. In the event that no Emergeny Contact can be reached, Pikopye's Town is authorized to act for me, according to their best judgement in obtaining emergency medical treatment for any participant(s) name on the reverse.
- Pikopye's Town require all participant(s) is potty-trained. In the event that the participant(s) need to use the bathroom to potty, I give Pikopye's Town permission to accompany them if necessary to ensure child's safety. If I am not comfortable with this, I will let any of the staff know in writing upon drop-off.
- I hereby testify that my child is toilet trained and that they can use the bathroom with minimal accompaniment of a staff member.
In case of Emergency
I Agree I provide my consent for The Company and its staff to seek emergency treatment for the participant in case of injury if necessary.
I Agree I agree to accept all financial responsibility for the costs related to the emergency treatment.
Release of Liability
I Agree I am aware that there are inherent risks associated with participation in Pikopye's Town Camps & Workshops, and I, on behalf of myself, and the participant(s) named on the form, knowingly and freely assume all such risk, both known and unknown, including those that may arise out of the negligence of other participants; and, I, or myself and the particpant(s) named, and our respective heirs, assigns, administrators, personal representatives, and next of kin, agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Pikopye's Town (Dalemi Group LLC), the management, their affiliates, officers, members, agents, employees, other participants, and sponsoring agencies from and agains any and all claims, injuries, liabilities, or damages arising out of or related to our particpation in any and all Pikopye's Town programs, camp activities, parties and use of the play areas.
By signing below, I agree to all of the above and that the participant below has my full consent to participate in the camp.