A deposit is required in order to make a boarding reservation. A deposit is 50% of the final total paid in advance in order to book dates and reserve a room(s). Unpaid deposits will be cancelled after 24 hours and dates will not be booked. The remaining balance for boarding dates ORIGINALLY RESERVED is due on receipt upon picking up dog(s). In the event of an early pickup, the owner will be charged for the dates ORIGINALLY RESERVED, please book dates accordingly. When you pay a deposit, you are agreeing to our terms.
Deposits are NONREFUNDABLE. If you need to cancel your boarding reservation, you have 72 hours prior to the check in date. In order to receive a CREDIT for a future reservation, you must cancel within this timeframe. Credits expire one year from the cancellation date. Please note if you no show or fail to cancel your reservation within 72 hours, your deposit will be FORFEITED. WE DO NOT TRANSFER DEPOSITS TO A FUTURE BOARDING DATE IF NOT CANCELLED WITHIN 72 HOURS. HOLIDAY DEPOSITS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND NON-CREDITABLE. When you sign this, you are agreeing to our cancellation policy.
Vaccines must be up to date with proof prior to check in date. If yearly vaccines are set to expire before or during boarding stay, they must be updated beforehand. We have the right to refuse service for expired vaccines.
I agree that my dog(s) s/are in good health and has/ have not been ill with any communicable condition in the last 14 days.
1. I understand that I am solely responsible for any harm caused by my dog(s) while my dog(s) is/are attending Sam’s Kamp K9.
2. I further understand and agree that Sam’s Kamp K9 and their staff will not be liable for any problems that develop, provided reasonable care and precautions are followed, and I hereby release them of any liability of any kind whatsoever arising from my dog’s/dogs’ attendance and participation at the facility.
3. I further understand and agree that while my dog(s) are at Sam’s Kamp K9, it may be stressful to the pet and will not hold the facility responsible for induced illness, injury, behavior change, weight gain or loss during or after their stay.
4. I further understand and agree that any problems that develop with my dog(s) will be treated as deemed best by staff of Sam’s Kamp K9 in their sole discretion, and that I assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses involved.
5. I further understand and agree that payments for services are due upon pick up of dog(s). Owner shall be liable to Sam’s Kamp K9 for all unpaid charges. Pet will not leave Sam’s Kamp K9 until all charges incurred during the dog(s) stay have been paid.
6. In the event where a dog is deemed abandoned, the owner will be responsible for boarding fees until a home is found.
7. Owner understands the Bordetella vaccine is not 100% effective and dog is at risk for Kennel Cough. Kennel Cough is the canine equivalent of the common cold or flu in humans. Please be aware that the Bordetella vaccine does NOT protect against all strains of Kennel Cough and therefore, it is possible for your dog to contract and show symptoms depending on which strain your dog was infected with.
8. Owner understands an emergency contact must be available to pick up dog(s) immediately in case of hurricane evacuation. There is a $500.00 inconvenience charge if emergency contact does not pickup and we have to evacuate with your dog.
9. We do not send dogs home dirty. If we find your dog is in need of a bath and one was not scheduled, a fee may occur for a quick bath.
Today's date: September 26, 2023