Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna
Intake & Waiver
Full Spectrum, Infrared Sauna Therapy is an outstanding treatment modality and relaxation therapy for a great many people. There are, however, some people who should not use Infrared Saunas (IS) at all and others who should use it with caution. The following check list helps you identify any considerations specific to you and requests you acknowledge and accept the risks inherent in the use of the Sauna.
- Sauna sessions should be limited to no more than 30 minutes and temperatures must stay below 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- It is always important to maintain proper hydration levels during far infrared therapy. Dehydration will actually increase carbohydrate utilization and cause less fat to be burned for energy. We highly recommend drinking a minimum of 4 oz. of water prior to entering the sauna and a minimum of 8 oz. of water after sauna use.
- The use of drugs, medications, or alcohol prior to or during the sauna session may lead to dizziness or unconsciousness.
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the sauna unless accompanied by a supervising adult and older guests should consult their physician before using the infrared sauna.
- Discontinue the use of the sauna if you feel light-headed, dizzy or heat exhausted.
- In some cases, exposure to high heat for extended periods of time have caused fertility issues in men. If you have any concerns regarding fertility/ family planning, consult your physician before using the sauna.
I acknowledge and accept the risks inherent in the use of the Full Spectrum, infrared Sauna. I voluntarily assume the risk of injury, accident or death, which may arise from the use of the Full Spectrum, infrared Sauna. I and any of my heirs, executors, representatives or assigns hereby release from all claims or liabilities for personal injury or property damages of any kind sustained while on the premises, during the use of the Sauna, and from any advice provided by an employee, independent contractor or any representative. I agree that this Application and Waiver is in effect for all Sauna sessions and will not expire unless requested by either party.
Areté Float Tank & Personal Optimization Center, LLC, and its representatives, does not provide medical advice or treatment. Full Spectrum, infrared Sauna use may or may not be appropriate for you. Please consult your health care provider for medical advice. The information provided is for general information purposes only and does not address individual circumstances or medical conditions. Do not attempt to self-treat any disease with an infrared Sauna without direction from a medical professional.
Today's date: June 28, 2022