MOTOR SPORTS ARE HAZARDOUS & PARTICPATION MAY RESULT IN INJURIES &/OR FATALITIES.
BY SIGNING THE DECLARATION BELOW, YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE UNDERSTOOD & ACCEPTED THE TERMS & CONDITIONS BELOW. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS DOCUMENT CREATES A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND MIDLAND KARTING (THE ‘ORGANISER’) IN RELATION TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES AND EVENTS AT THESE PREMISES.
- I acknowledge that I shall be competing in a physically demanding, hazardous and dangerous Event and that I am aware of the associated medical and physical risks involved in as a result of my participation in the Event.
- I voluntarily assume the risks resulting from my competing in the Event and agree that I shall not make any claims or bring any actions or proceedings against the Organiser (and its affiliated companies, servants, officers and agents) [and/or any third party connected with the Event (including any other competitors)] in connection with my competing in the Event or otherwise in connection with the Event.
- I am in an appropriate physical condition to participate in the Event and I shall not compete in the Event: (i) whilst under the influence of alcohol, drugs, medication (prescribed or otherwise) and/or any other substance; or (ii) if suffering any ailment or injury or being of a medical condition, whereby, in the case of (i) and (ii) the same may impair my physical abilities, judgement, mobility and/or otherwise increase the risk of me or any other person suffering an injury and/or fatality by my competing in the Event unless I have first brought obtained the Organiser’s prior written approval to my participation, after having made a full and honest disclosure to the Organiser of the details of my condition.
- I shall wear appropriate clothing and use appropriate safety equipment at all times whilst I am competing in the Event.
- I have read, understood and will comply with all of the Organiser’s and any circuit/track/course specific rules and regulations (and any similar materials) and I shall comply with all instructions (including in relation to safety) for the Event given by or on behalf of the Organiser.
- I have familiarised myself with the layout and format of the circuit/track/course and consider that it is of a nature that is appropriate to my abilities and level of experience as a competitor.
- I shall compete in a manner that shows due regard for my safety and that of my fellow competitors and any other attendees of the Event.
- I agree that the Organiser’s liability is limited in that it shall not be responsible for any indirect, consequential or economic losses arising due to my participation in the Event.
- I acknowledge that if I want insurance of any kind, I must obtain my own. I will pay my own medical emergency expenses and all subsequent medical expenses in the event of any illness, accident, or injury in connection with the Event.
- I authorise and permit the Organiser (and third parties connected with the Event) to administer first aid to me and to authorise such other medical treatment and transportation as may be recommended by physicians, paramedics, and other medical personnel, in the event of any illness, accident or injury to me.
- Nothing in the these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Organiser for:
a) death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser; or
b)any matter in respect of which it would be illegal for the Organiser to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability.
Midland Karting take no responsibility for clothing/footwear or personal effects wilst on the circuit.
By signing this disclaimer you agree to all Midland Kartings rules and regulations as covered in our safety briefing.
Today's date: May 28, 2022