We want you to have a great experience with us. However, for your protection and ours, you must read and agree to the provisions below before you are authorized to use our facilities and/or services. The different activities that are offered entail certain risks that simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. If you are unable or unwilling to sign this Waiver and Release, you are welcome to enjoy yourself by watching others, but we cannot allow you to personally participate in any of our activities or actively use our facilities and/or services.
NOTICE TO THE MINOR CHILD’S NATURAL GUARDIAN
READ THIS FORM COMPLETELY AND CAREFULLY. YOU ARE AGREEING TO LET YOUR MINOR CHILD ENGAGE IN A POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY. YOU ARE AGREEING THAT, EVEN IF LAUDERDALE JET SKI ADVENTURES LLC USES REASONABLE CARE IN PROVIDING THIS ACTIVITY, THERE IS A CHANCE YOUR CHILD MAY BE SERIOUSLY INJURED OR KILLED BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS ACTIVITY BECAUSE THERE ARE CERTAIN DANGERS INHERENT IN THE ACTIVITY WHICH CANNOT BE AVOIDED OR ELIMINATED. BY SIGNING THIS FORM, YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR CHILD’S RIGHT AND YOUR RIGHT TO RECOVER FROM LAUDERDALE JET SKI ADVENTURES LLC IN A LAWSUIT FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, TO YOUR CHILD OR ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM THE RISKS THAT ARE A NATURAL PART OF THE ACTIVITY. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO SIGN THIS FORM, AND LAUDERDALE JET SKI ADVENTURES LLC, HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO LET YOUR CHILD PARTICIPATE IF YOU DO NOT SIGN THIS FORM.
I have read this Waiver and Release and agrees as follows:
1. I recognize and agree that: all risks can never be eliminated, and participating in the activities at LAUDERDALE JET SKI ADVENTURES LLC, involves inherent danger and potential risk of both minor and serious, temporary and permanent, bodily injury of any and all kinds, both caused by me and/or by others. In signing this release, I assume all risk for, and financial cost of, any and all injuries, and/or any damage, to my child/children.
2. On behalf of my minor child/children I fully, and forever waive, release and discharge LAUDERDALE JET SKI ADVENTURES LLC, and its individual members, managers, directors, officers, agents, employees, volunteers, representatives, affiliated entities, and all other persons, firms, corporations, associations or partnerships claiming by or through them, from any and all claims, actions, causes of action, demands, judgments, damages (including compensatory, general, special, consequential, and exemplary), liability or obligations of any nature or kind, whether known at the time or which may arise or become known later, which accrue on account of, or in any way arise out of or in connection with me or my child’s activities with or at LAUDERDALE JET SKI ADVENTURES LLC, including claims involving their own negligence.
3. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless LAUDERDALE JET SKI ADVENTURES LLC, and its individual managers, directors, officers, agents, employees, volunteers, representatives, affiliated entities, and all other persons, corporations, or partnerships claiming by or through them, from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, obligations, costs, damages, and/or judgments directly or indirectly arising out of, or relating to, my child’s/children’s participation in any activities at LAUDERDALE JET SKI ADVENTURES LLC, including for claims alleging LAUDERDALE JET SKI ADVENTURES LLC’s own negligence.
4. I understand that this agreement extends forever into the future and will have full force and legal effect each and every time my child/children visit LAUDERDALE JET SKI ADVENTURES LLC, whether at the current location or any other location or facility.
5. Responsibility / Damages. Minor Renter shall return the Jet Ski, in good working order and condition, at the end of the rental. If any equipment has been lost or damaged, Renter shall inform the Lauderdale Jet Ski Adventure’s staff upon return. Renter guardian shall be financially responsible for all lost or damaged equipment or damage to the Jet Ski. Lauderdale Jet Ski Adventures, LLC will charge the Renter guardian for lost or damaged equipment to the credit card on file according to the following schedule of charges:
• Impeller $1,000.00
• Storage Straps $40.00
• Glove Box Cover $100.00
• Torn or damaged seats $500.00/seat
• Life Jacket $50.00
• Totaled Jet Ski $10,000.00
• Fire Extinguisher $50.00
• License/ Registration/ Insurance Paperwork $200.00
• Front Bumper $300.00
• Cracked Hull $1,000.00
• Flooded Engine $750.00
• Swim Step $250.00
• Lost Key $70.00
• Rear Grab Handle $200.00
This list of charges is not exhaustive and not a waiver of responsibility for other damage to the Jet Ski and Renter shall be fully financially responsible to Lauderdale Jet Ski Adventures, LLC for damages incurred. If Jet Ski is returned in an unrentable condition, Renter agrees to pay Lauderdale Jet Ski Adventures, LLC additional rent of $200.00 per day until Jet Ski is able to be repaired to rentable condition, with a maximum rental charge of $6,000.00.
Acknowledgements and Agreements. By executing this Jet Ski Rental Agreement, undersigned Renter acknowledges and agrees:
I have read the LAUDERDALE JET SKI ADVENTURES LLC Waiver and Release from any Claim of Responsibility or Damage and agree to all conditions.
Today's date: June 26, 2022