- I will attend the required 2 class sessions and the required 2 pool sessions of the Open Water SCUBA course to begin on December 6, 2022 and costing $429, and will complete either the eLearning academics or required paper materials and in-store review with an instructor at least 24 hours prior to any pool session..
- I can swim 200 meters OR snorkel 300 meters continuously without stopping and tread water/float for 10 minutes continuously without stopping. I understand that this basic watermanship will be examined prior to any scuba skills being taught and if I am unable to complete the minimum standards, I will be subject to return for an additional session at additional cost.
- The following equipment is necessary: scuba quality mask, snorkel, fins, booties, and student kit. These items must be purchased or rented. All other major equipment will be provided during the course.
- The e-Learning codes are NON-REFUNDABLE nor EXCHANGEABLE. They expire 6 months from date of purchase if not redeemed on the agency website, in which case a new code will need to be purchased. All phases of the course: Academic, Confined Water and Open Water must be completed within one calendar year from date of signup. Failure to complete the course within a calendar year will result in a reinstatement fee of $75, retaking the final exam, and additional pool training prior to advancing to open water dives.
- After successful completion of the confined water course, a series of open water dives are required to become certified at an additional fee. Rentals of major equipment for open water dives available at additional fee. Referrals can also be provided at an additional fee.
- Important information is included in every class, pool and open water session. Because diving is built from a few basic to more complex concepts, you must attend every session or your training will be incomplete. You will need to successfully complete a final evaluation in order to be certified as a scuba diver. The instructor, at their discretion, must make final judgment as to my competency to be a safe diver and be awarded certification or graduate from the pool to the open water portion of the course.
- I understand that there is a $75 registration fee included in the cost of this course. I also understand that if I cancel for any reason, the $75 registration fee is not refundable. Additionally, if I cancel in less than 7 days before the first session, 50% of the course cost is non-refundable; after the first session begins or 90 days from date of purchase, none of the course is refundable.
- I understand that if I make any changes to any class schedule less than 7 days before the first class date or miss my class there will be a $75 fee to reschedule. Extra class sessions are available for $99.
- For your safety and ours, Scuba Network reserves the right to inspect all equipment you will be using in the pool or during open water dives PRIOR to starting any classes. At the sole discretion of Scuba Network, any equipment deemed unsatisfactory or unfamiliar will not be allowed to be used. I understand that by not having equipment checked prior to the class sessions I may be turned away and be required to remake the session at an additional fee.
I have read this agreement. I understand it. I agree to be bound by it.