THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT MUST BE SIGNED BY ANY AND ALL EMPLOYEES AND VOLUNTEERS OF OUTDOOR ADVENTURES CLUB PRIOR TO PARTICIPATING IN ANY OUTDOOR ADVENTURES’ EVENT OR ACTIVITY.
I have read the Outdoor Adventures Volunteer Policy Handbook, and by signing below, I agree to the following:
1. I agree with the Statement of Faith set forth in the Volunteer Policy Handbook;
2. I agree that I will at all times during the course of my work with Outdoor Adventures Club/The Alliance for Ending the Fatherless Epidemic comply with the following Child Protection Code of Conduct:
- Not engage children in any form of sexual activity or acts, including paying for sexual services or acts, where under the law(s) applicable in United States, the child is below the age of consent or the acts are an offense under relevant laws;
- Not sleep in the same bed as a child unless absolutely necessary, in which case I must obtain my supervisor’s permission, and ensure that another adult is present.
- Use any computers, mobile phones, or video and digital cameras appropriately, and never to exploit or harass children or to access child pornography through any medium;
- Not engage in 1/1 messaging with an Outdoor Adventures’ minor of the opposite sex;
- Refrain from ever using snap chat with Outdoor Adventures’ minors and from ever deleting messages between an Outdoor Adventures’ child and you;
- Refrain from physical punishment or discipline of children;
- Treat children with respect regardless of race, color, language, ethnicity, or political status;
- Not use language or behavior towards children that is inappropriate, harassing, abusive, sexually provocative, demeaning or culturally inappropriate;
- Whenever possible, ensure that another adult is present when working in the proximity of children; and
- Immediately report concerns or allegations of child abuse in accordance with appropriate procedures.
3. I agree to adhere to all policies set forth in the Volunteer Policy Handbook.
Today's date: September 22, 2023