VOLUNTEER DRIVER APPLICATION
It is the goal of this organization to create a safe and secure environment for all participants and volunteers. To facilitate this goal, it is necessary to gather pertinent information from those who offer volunteer services through our transportation ministry. This information will be used for the sole purpose of helping Outdoor Adventures Club, d/b/a The Alliance for Ending the Fatherless Epidemic, select drivers and provide a safe and secure environment for participants.
Requirements for Drivers
I certify, that, as of the date of this Application:
- I possess a valid driver’s license, and have attached a copy of it to this application.
- I have at least two years driving experience.
- I am at least 18 years old.
- I possess a valid automobile liability policy.
- I know of no limitation or exclusions to my auto liability insurance that will affect my insurance coverage when/if I drive my own vehicle during an Outdoor Adventures activity.
- I will maintain my current insurance policy and liability coverage and only volunteer to drive my own vehicle when such insurance policies and coverage are in force.
- I understand that when I drive my own vehicle during an Outdoor Adventures activity, if there is an accident involving damage to my vehicle or any bodily injury, Outdoor Adventures’ liability insurance policy will not provide me with primary or direct insurance. coverage. Outdoor Adventures’ insurance will be effective only after my personal automobile insurance coverage is exhausted.
- In the past three (3) years, I have NO MORE THAN:
- 2 at-fault accidents;
- 3 Minor moving violations (personal and/or business)
- 4 of the following non-moving violations such as:
- Failure to Appear;
- License Not in Possession; or
- No Proof of Insurance/ Registration.
- 4 or more in combination of the above listed items.
- In the past four (4) years, I have ZERO Major Moving Violations such as:
- Driving while Suspended/Revoked;
- Invalid License;
- Exhibition of Speed—Speed Contest;
- Reckless Driving;
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI);
- Vehicular Manslaughter;
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident (Hit and Run); and
- Speeding in Excess of 100 mph.
- Students riding in any vehicle during an Outdoor Adventures activity will be seated and secured with individual working seatbelts before the vehicle is operated on a roadway.
- My vehicle is in safe operating condition.
- I understand Outdoor Adventures’ driver and vehicle policies and agree to follow them.
- I will notify Outdoor Adventures personnel if I no longer wish to drive or if I wish to be removed from the Approved Driver List.
- I will advise Outdoor Adventures of any change in information provided on this form, including, but not limited to, involvement in a car accident in which I am cited, any citations for moving violations, non-renewal, termination, or revocation of my license, and changes to, or termination or revocation of, my insurance coverage.
Declaration and Signature
I have personally answered the questions on this application, and I affirm that the answers provided are true and correct as of the date written adjacent to my signature. My signature on this application constitutes my authorization for Outdoor Adventures to perform a criminal background and driver’s history investigation.
Today's date: December 8, 2022