Today's Date: November 30, 2022
1) I, parent/guardian of the minor(s), do hereby consent to my child's participation in the voluntary athletic and/or recreation programs, including trainings, games, camps, clinics, team bonding events, hereafter referred to as (“Programs) of the Aztec Soccer - Boston or Aztec Soccer Inc or affiliates of said entities., hereafter referred to (“the Club”) for the purposes of this document.
I also agree to forever release (“the Club”), the facility owners, the towns/city's Public Buildings, and all their employees, agents, board members, volunteers and any and all individuals and organizations assisting or participating in voluntary athletic or recreation programs of (“the Club”) ("the Releases") from any and all claims, rights of action and cause of action that may have arisen in the past, or may arise in the future, directly or indirectly, from personal injuries to my child or property damage resulting from my child's participation in the (“the Club”) “Programs” or anyone doing business with (“the Club”)
2) I also voluntarily promise, to forever release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Releases against any and all legal claims and proceedings of any description that may have been asserted in the past, or may be asserted in the future, directly or indirectly, arising from personal injuries to my child or property damage resulting from my child's participation in the (“the Club”) “Programs”.
3) Should (“the Club”). or anyone acting on their behalf is required to incur attorney fees and cost to reinforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
4) I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any damage or injury I may cause or suffer while participating in these program(s) or else I agree to bear the cost of such damages or injury to myself. I further certify that I have no physical or medical condition which could interfere with my safety in this activity or else I am willing to assume - and bear the cost of - all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by such condition.
5) I further affirm that I have read this Consent and Release Form and that I understand the content of this Form. I understand that my child's participation in these programs is voluntary and that my child and I are free to choose not to participate in said program. I understand that I am responsible for payment for all programs, in which I register or in which my child attend and understand that there are no refunds.
6) I have decided to allow my child to participate in (“the Club”) “Programs” with full knowledge that the Releases will not be liable to anyone for personal injuries and property damage my child or I may suffer involuntary participation of an (“the Club”) “Programs”.
7) I and my child agree to follow the rules of the facility, (“the Club”) and their staff.
8). I understand that club require a commitment to the team from June-June for U8-U14 and for U15-U18 from June-August and November-June.
9) There is no charge for a session that is deemed "tryout" or "open house" session, which is one day. However, I understand that I am responsible for registering and paying for all programs online and in advance, after the first "tryout" or "open house" session. If (“the Club”). must invoice and register my child due to my not doing so, I understand there is a $25 service fee. I also understand that I am responsible for full payment for all programs, in which I register, or in which my child attends. I understand that there is no negotiating advertised program costs, after having attended a session or program. I understand that any "free", "trial", "open house" or free "try out" sessions must be clearly established in writing by (“the Club”). will, however, make every reasonable effort to accommodate with other sessions under circumstances that (“the Club”) will establish and if (“the Club”), deems reasonable and possible. I understand that there are no refunds when registering for a program.
I understand If I do not pay for programs or teams my child participates or registers for and (“the Club”) is forced to pursue legal action in a court of competent jurisdiction, or through Arbitration, then I agree to pay all reasonable costs and attorney’s fees. At a minimum both parties agree to participate in binding Arbitration in Boston, Massachusetts under the auspices and administration of the American Arbitration Association.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this program, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against (“the Club”). any facilities or staff involved based on any claim from which I have released them herein.
By signing this form, I affirm that I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and I understand it and I agree to be bound by its terms.
November 30, 2022
Return to Play Guidelines & Assumption of Risk
Please read in and acknowledge that you understand and agree to the Assumption of Risk and required protocol for players return to play guidelines.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19 The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people. (“the Club”) has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, the Club cannot guarantee that you or your child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending the Club could increase your risk and your child(ren)’s risk of contracting COVID-19. By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that my child(ren) and I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending the Club and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the Club may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Club employees, volunteers’ affiliates, venue providers and program participants and their families. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I or my child(ren) may experience or incur in connection with my child(ren)’s attendance at the Club or participation in Club programming (“Claims”). On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Club, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Club, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any Club program.
I have read the above Assumption of Risk and Agree with the terms of the Assumption of Risk Waiver.
November 30, 2022