The Data Controller of the information being collected is: Academy of Sport and Wellbeing, Perth College UHI, Crieff Road, Perth, PH1 2NX
For any queries or concerns about how your personal data is being processed you can contact the relevant Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy statement relates to the following processing:
Academy of Sport and Wellbeing – Academy of Sport and Wellbeing Membership Agreement and Academy of Sport and Wellbeing Membership.
Your information will be used for the following purposes:
Administering Your Membership
Administering and managing your membership agreement, including:
- Making decisions about your membership.
- Administering the membership agreement.
- Business management and planning, including accounting and auditing.
- Arranging for termination of partnerships.
- Academy of Sport and Wellbeing Members' Safety
- Making sure that the Academy of Sport and Wellbeing is a safe environment for all members. This includes making sure that individual members can safely use the Academy of Sport and Wellbeing, by checking for members' health.
- Exercise prescription based on Par Q and (medical clearance from GP, if required).
- Complying with health and safety obligations.
- Academy of Sport and Wellbeing marketing communications.
- Track and Trace
- Facilitation of the Government “Test & Protect” system.
Our legal reasons for using the data are:
To achieve the following purposes:
- Purpose 1: Administering Your Membership
- Purpose 2: Academy of Sport and Wellbeing Members' Safety
- Purpose 3: Consent
- Purpose 4: Test & Protect
Our legal reason to use the data is: Use is necessary for the performance of a contract with you to take steps, at your request, before entering into such a contract. That contract being the membership agreement between the Academy of Sport and Wellbeing and Academy of Sport and Wellbeing members. Facilitation of Government Test & Protect.
The data we use includes special category (sensitive) data; your health data.
Our legal reason for using this sensitive data, as provided, is:
- We have your explicit consent to use this data.
- We use your health data to make sure you can use the Academy of Sport and Wellbeing without it presenting an unreasonable risk to your health or the health of others.
- If you were to withhold the personal information we require for the Membership Agreement, the consequences would be:
- The Academy of Sport and Wellbeing would not be able to process your membership agreement. This means that the Academy of Sport and Wellbeing would be unable to provide you with its services or allow you access to its facilities.
- Your data will, or may, be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipient:
Academy of Sport and Wellbeing is part of Perth College UHI and will not share your data with anyone.
Your data will be retained for the following period:
- 3 years – Purpose 3
- 7 years – Purpose 2 (fin)
- Until 21 years – Purpose 1 and 2. RIDDOR – Ian Bow?
The following rights are rights of data subjects:
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to rectification if the personal data we hold about you is incorrect.
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data.
The following rights apply only in certain circumstances:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time if consent is our lawful basis for processing your data.
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to request erasure (deletion) of your personal data.
- The right to data portability.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office about our handling of your data.
The Information Commissioner's Office is UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest. Their website is www.ico.org.uk