*Once 55% of population 16 and older are vaccinated we can start bringing volunteers back
*If volunteer is sick or has symptoms, they should not come in and stay home until a negative test result or 7 days symptom free
*Employers may allow fully vaccinated volunteers to not wear face coverings and social distance provided they have a policy deemed effective to ensure non-vaccinated individuals continue to follow these requirements
*Volunteer must have a copy of their vaccination card on file
*At the beginning of the day volunteers must sign Covid-19 return plan.
*Volunteers will understand and follow all Safety Protocol **
*Volunteers will follow all hand washing and basic hygiene protocol; hand sanitizer and sani wipes will be available on all sites
*Volunteers will wear a mask when in shared workspace
*Social distancing protocol will be in place in break rooms and during organized lunch hours,
*lunch hours will be staggered to meet social distancing requirements
*Volunteers will be responsible for wiping down personal workspace throughout the day, common areas will be cleaned on a daily basis
*Increased monitoring of the site and volunteers, including but not limited to, performing temperature checks of your workforce, maintaining logs of tasks performed and increased safety documentation. Upon arrival volunteer will undergo safety protocol survey and get temperature checked before the start of the work day
*If an individual onsite is exhibiting symptoms, send the individual home to self quarantine or seek medical care as necessary.
• Frequent and thorough hand washing, including by providing workers, customers, and worksite visitors with a place to wash their hands. If soap and running water are not immediately available, we will provide sani-wipes.
• Please stay home if you are sick.
• Please cover all coughs and sneezes using a tissue and dispose properly in a trash receptacle.
• Please do not use other workers’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment.
• Maintain regular housekeeping practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, and other elements in your workspace.
• Please remain at least six feet from others when on worksite or in workplace.
• Please wear a mask when on worksite or in workplace
• Please refrain from groups of more than 3 in any confined space, practicing social distancing.
• Please refrain from using lunch room for lunch, if you must, staggered lunch times will be followed.
• Staff will not attend off site meetings; all meetings will continue virtually.
• Clients will not be permitted in any workspace if they have had any symptoms in the last 14 days or not wearing a mask., homeowners may work on-site as volunteers following all volunteer safety requirements.
I, understand the new safety protocols and will abide by the restrictions set forth by the CDC.