Tan Release Information
It is our intention to keep you as well informed about tanning as possible. This means informing you on how to operate the equipment. There are recommended guidelines for customers to follow in the tanning rooms that will be clearly explained by our staff. Please feel free to ask any questions! We reserve the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone at any time. Please read the following information and acknowledge that you understand and accept all provisions by signing below.
We thank you for your cooperation and hope we can work together to provide you with the best tan possible. I have been given instructions for the proper use of the equipment and I will use it at my own risk. I hereby release the owners, operators, and manufacturers from any damages that I might incur due to the use of these facilities.
* All of the information that I have provided (address, phone number, email and credit card) is correct.
* Avoid overexposure. As with natural sunlight, over-exposure can cause eye & skin injury & allergic reactions. Repeated overexposure can cause premature aging and skin cancer.
* Please inform us if you are taking any sun sensitive drugs. Medications or cosmetics may increase your sensitivity to the UV rays. Consult a physician before tanning if you are taking any types of medication OR have a history of skin problems.
* Wear protective eyewear. Failure to wear goggles may result in severe burns or injury to the eyes.
* Minor consent. I verify with my signature, that I am 18 years of age OR older as required by law. Parent consent with signature is required if younger than 18 and not any younger than 16.
* All packages have an after-hours access key included. Key fobs must be returned to the drop box once a customer has canceled their membership, failure to return your key fob will result in a $15.99 restocking fee. Also, If the key fob has been misplaced - you will be required to pay a lost key fee of $15.99.
* Under no circumstances may you use or lay in the tanning bed if you are wearing anything other than INDOOR TANNING LOTION. Oil, outdoor lotion, sunscreen etc. will damage the acrylic of the bed. If found used, you will be charged a minimum fine of $50 for damages. This fine could exceed $50 IF damages exceed this amount.
* NO LOITERING OR SOLICITING.
* Be respectful to property, privacy, and other patrons. Loud or profane music, profane language, or vocal disturbance will NOT be tolerated & your service will be terminated.
* Please inspect & clean the bed before/after each use.
* We are not responsible for accidents, lost/stolen items, OR unattended children.
* ALL activities in and around the facility (including telephone communications) are under 24-hour surveillance. Any activities deemed to be criminal, will be reported to the proper authorities. Do NOT bring children under the age of 18 in our facility without a parent or guardian. We will not be responsible for ANY accidents & you will be responsible for ANY damages.
* Please abide by and respect all bed usage guidelines.
* Make sure all doors are secure and locked before walking away from it.
* We do not recommend anyone who is pregnant to tan.
* I understand and have been made aware that under this Georgia law, I am only permitted to tan once in a 10-hour period.
* Only one client is allowed in the tanning room at a time, if this does happen, we will have the right to suspend your accounts.
* There will be a $25.00 late service charge on ALL returned (denied) EFT payments and/or late purchases. If the draft/product is paid within the same day of your designated draft day then the fee will be waived, but it must be paid within staff hours.
* We do NOT allow any pets inside our facility. If brought in, you will be asked to leave. If this happens more than once, we will reserve the right to terminate your membership unless proper paperwork is submitted that the pet is a registered service animal.
* You will NOT be able to freeze/cancel if you owe a balance. The balance will have to be paid before doing so.
* You will be responsible for cleaning your room/bed before and after-use visiting the facility. If room is left unclean, you may be subject to account suspension. Please ensure that: the door is propped open, the bed is clean with the pillow/towel in the middle of bed and that you throw any trash or towel used away!
I have read and completely understand this consent form.
Date: October 4, 2023