DECLARATION OF COMPLIANCE: COVID-19
ALL PARTICIPANTS ENTERING WINDMILL LAKE WAKE & ECO PARK MUST COMPLY
WITH THIS DECLARATION TO BE SIGNED EVERY 2 WEEKS
Water Ski & Wakeboard Canada and Windmill Lake Wake & Eco Park Ltd (collectively the “Organization”) require the disclosure of exposure or illness is in order to safeguard the health and safety of all participants and limit the further outbreak of COVID-19. This Declaration of Compliance will be kept safely and personal information will not be disclosed unless as required by law or with your consent.
A Participant (or the Participant’s parent/guardian, if the Participant is younger than 18 years old) who is unable to agree to the terms outlined in this document is not permitted to enter the Organization’s facilities or participate in the Organization’s activities, programs, or services.
I, the undersigned being the Participant named and the Participant’s parent/guardian (if the Participant is younger than 18 years old), hereby acknowledge and agree to the terms outlined in this document:
1) The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization and COVID-19 is extremely contagious. The Organization has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and requires all Participants (and their parent/guardian, when applicable) to adhere to the compliance standards described in this document.
2) The Participant has not been diagnosed with COVID-19 OR if the Participant was diagnosed with COVID-19, the Participant was cleared as noncontagious by provincial or local public health authorities more than 14 days prior to the date this Declaration of Compliance was signed.
3) The Participant has not been exposed to a person with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 OR if the Participant was exposed to a person with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, the date of exposure was more than 14 days prior to the date this Declaration of Compliance was signed.
4) The Participant is attending or participating voluntarily and understands the risks associated with COVID-19. The Participant (or the Participant’s parent/guardian, on behalf of the Participant - when applicable) agrees to assume those risks, including but not limited to exposure and being infected.
5) The Participant has not, nor has anyone in the Participant’s household, experienced cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (including fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breach, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing).
6) If the Participant experiences, or if anyone in the Participant’s household experiences, any cold or flu-like symptoms after submitting this Declaration of Compliance, the Participant will immediately isolate and not attend any of the Organization’s facilities, activities, programs or services until at least 14 days have passed since those symptoms were last experienced.
7) The Participant is following recommended guidelines, including but not limited to, practicing physical distancing, trying to maintain separation of six feet from others, frequent hand-washing, and otherwise limiting exposure to COVID-19.
9) The Participant will follow the safety, physical distancing and hygiene protocols of the Organization.
10) This document will remain in effect until the Organization, per the direction of the provincial government and provincial health officials, determines that the acknowledgements in this Declaration of Compliance are no longer required.
11) The Organization may remove the Participant from the facility or from participation in the activities, programs or services of the Organization at any time and for any reason if the Organization believes, in its sole discretion, that the Participant is no longer in compliance with any of the compliance standards described in this document.
Agree to the DECLARATION OF COMPLIANCE: COVID-19
Today's Date July 25, 2021