In consideration of the use of the property, facilities, and/or services of CTA Highflyers LLC and CTA – Champion Training Academy including any travel related thereto the undersigned agrees as follows:
- RISK FACTORS: The undersigned understand and acknowledges that the use of equipment, facilities, and grounds provided by CTA, and participation in CTA Birthday Parties involves risk including, but not limited to the following: serious bodily injury, permanent disability, paralysis, death, emotional injury, and damage or loss of personal property. These risks may result from the use of equipment, the facilities, the activity itself, from the act of others, or the unavailability of emergency care.
- ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK: The undersigned voluntarily assumes all the risks that may arise out of or result form the use of the equipment, facilities, grounds, and/or the services of CTA, including the risks described in section 1.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF POLICIES AND PROCEDURES: The undersigned acknowledges reading and knowing all polices and procedures relating to activities, facilities, grounds, and equipment and understands that the safe and proper use of facilities, grounds, and participation in the activities is dependent upon carefully following such policies and procedures.
- PREREQUISITE SKILLS: The undersigned acknowledges that he or she has the requisite skills, qualifications, physical and mental abilities necessary to use the equipment, facility, grounds, and to participate properly and safely in any CTA activities. The undersigned agrees that if they have questions pertaining to the skills, qualifications, physical and mental abilities necessary, they will direct those questions to a CTA Staff member.
- WAIVER: The undersigned waives the protection afforded by any statute or law in any jurisdiction whose purpose, substance, and/or effect is to provided that a general release shall not extend to claims, material or otherwise which the person giving the release does not know or suspect to exist at the time of executing the release. This means, in part, that the undersigned is releasing unknown future claims.
- INDEMNIFY AND DEFEND: The undersigned hereby releases, forever discharges, and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless CTA (CTA Highflyers LLC) and all their officers, trustees, directors, employees, and agents form any and all claims, causes of action, suits, liability, losses, or damages for any property damages, property loss or theft, personal injury, death, or other loss arising from or relating to the undersigned’s use of the property, facilities, and/or services of CTA.
- REPRESENTATIVES: The undersigned enters into this agreement for him/herself, his/her heirs, assigns, and legal representatives.
- CONSENT FOR EMERGENCY TREATMENT: The undersigned, as a participant in the subject activity, hereby consent to medical treatment in a medical emergency where the undersigned is unable to consent treatment.
- INSURANCE: The undersigned understands that neither CTA nor CTA Highflyers LLC carries participant insurance and that the undersigned will be solely responsible for any medical, health or personal injury cost relating to undersigned’s use of the property, facilities, and/or services at CTA. The undersigned is encouraged to have a medical physical examination and purchase health insurance prior to any and all participation.
- JURISDICTION: This Assumption of Risk, Waiver, and Release from Liability Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of West Virginia. The parties agree to use the State of West Virginia for Jurisdiction and the County of Monongalia as Venue for any disputes between the parties.
- PAY: The undersigned agrees to pay for any and all damages to any property or indemnitee caused by the undersigned negligently, willfully, or otherwise.
- SEVERABILITY: If in any term, clause, or provision or Assumption of Risk, Waiver, and Release of Liability Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, or application thereof to any person or circumstances shall to any extent be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable under present or future laws effective during the term hereof or of any provisions hereof which survives termination, then and in any such event, it is express intentions of the partied that the remainder of this Agreement, or the application of such term, clause or provision other then to those as to which it is held illegal, invalid or unenforceable, shall not be affected thereby, and each term, clause or provision of this Assumption of Risk, Waiver, and Release from Liability Agreement and the application thereof shall be legal, valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- MEDIA: The undersigned agrees to the use by CTA of their name, image, and/or likeness to promote the programs and service of CTA without limitations and with or without compensations
- When decorating NO tape is allowed on the walls. Please keep any taped decoration on the mirrors.
- No Food or Drink in the gym
- No shoes or sharp objects allowed when on the spring floor, trampoline, foam pit, or bounce house.
- No Tumbling or flipping allowed.
Bounce House Rules:
- One person on the slide at a time
- Must follow weight and quantity requirements.
- Only one person allowed per rope at a time.
- No jumping/letting go from the top of the rope.
- Keep swings on rope to a minimum to allow others to participate.
- Look and never let go of rope if someone is underneath you.
- Once in foam pit, crawl quickly to the side to get out of others way.
Foam Pit Rules:
- Look before jumping.
- No toys, mats, or personal items (phones, wallets, hats, etc.) allowed in pit.
- CTA is not responsible for any items lost in pit.
- No digging holes or throwing foam blocks.
- Once in foam pit, crawl quickly to side to get out of others way.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: The undersigned has read and fully understands this agreement and realizes it relates to surrendering and releasing legal rights and does so freely and voluntarily. The undersigned also agrees that is any portion of this agreement is held invalid the remainder shall continue in full force and effect.