1. VOLUNTARY PARTICIPATION: I, , acknowledge that I voluntarily applied to participate in training to learn and practice jiu-jitsu, martial arts, and fitness and other related activities at the premises of Prudencio Martial Arts and Fitness LLC, located at 37300 Cedar Blvd. suite A, Newark, CA. 94560.
2. ASSUMPTIONS OF RISK: I'm aware that participation in martial arts and fitness activities is a hazardous activity. I understand that I may be injured by the participants and practice due to negligent training partners, misuse of training equipment, etc. I am voluntarily participating in the practice of jiu-jitsu, martial arts and fitness activities with the knowledge of the danger involved and I herby agree to accept any and all risk of injury or death.
3. NO ADVERSE MEDICAL CONDITIONS: I acknowledge that training in jiu-jitsu, martial arts, fitness and related activities may be physicaly challenging. I warrant that I consider myself to be in suitable physical condition and that I have not been advised by any medical professional to avoid any strenuous physical activity nor am I aware of any condition which might make my participation in jiu-jitsu, martial arts, or fitness activities medically hazardous for myself or others.
4. RELEASE: As consideration for being permitted by Prudencio Martial Arts and Fitness LLC, dba One World Jiu-Jitsu Academy to participate in jiu-jitsu, martial arts and fitness activities and use the related facilities, I herby agree that I, my guardians, legal representatives, heirs, assignees will not make a claim against, sue, or attach the property of its owners, employees, volunteers, agents, contractors, it's licensors Prudencio Martail Arts and Fitness LLC, One World Jiu-Jitsu Academy, their officers, officials, agents, employees, and/or volunteers; and/or other participants in the practice of jiu-jitsu and martial arts activities or the owner of the premises in which the jiu-jitsu and martial arts activities are conducted (collectively, the "Release Parties"), on account of injury or damage resulting from the negligence or other acts, howsoever caused, by any Released Party as a result of my participation in jiu-jitsu and mattial arts activities. I herby release the Released Parties from all actions, claims, or demands that I, my assignees, heirs, distributees, guardians and legal representatives now have or may hereafter have for injury or damage resulting from my participation in jiu-jitsu, martial arts and fitness activities.
5. INDEMNITY: Tonthe fullest extent permitted by the law, I will protect, indemnify, defend and hold the Released Parties harmless from and against any and all (a) demands, claim and/or suits made by my assignees, heirs, distributees, guardians, and legal representatives or (b) losses, damages, claims, or liability for any damage to any property or injury, illness or death of any person when such damage, injury, illness, or death shall be caused in whole or in part by my negligence or willful misconduct (including without limits when such damage, injury, illness or death shall have been caused in party by the active or passive negligence of the Released Parties), I agree to reimburse any party indemnified under this agreement and release from liability, any deliberate action on the part of Prudencio Martial Arts and Fitness LLC, its owners, managers, officers, directors, agents, employees, volunteers, or contractors, taken in good faith in the excersise of such persons' assigned duties and responsibilities shall not constitute negligence or willful misconduct.
6. KNOWING AND VOLUNTARY EXECUTION: I have carefully read this release and fully understand its contents. I am aware that this is a release of liability and a contract between me and Prudencio Martial Ats and Fitness LLC, dba One World Jiu-Jitsu Academy and sign it of my own free will. September 28, 2022