THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY—YOU MUST READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS BEFORE SIGNING. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18, YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST SIGN THIS WAIVER.
SKATEBOARDING, BMX/BICYCLING, SCOOTERING, ROLLERSKATING, IN-LINE SKATING, DODGEBALL, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES WITHIN THE PARK ARE DANGEROUS. BY ENGAGING IN THESE ACTIVITIES, THE PARTICIPANT ASSUMES THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
HELMETS AND OTHER PROTECTIVE GEAR SHOULD BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHILE PARTICIPATING IN THE PARK.
The undersigned acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in the program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death. And while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the real risk of serious injury does exist; and I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation: and
2. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participator and bring such to the attention of the nearest park volunteer/monitor immediately; and
3. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns personal representative and next of kin HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS RampArt Skatepark, owners, proprietors, officers, officials, volunteers, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct operations (“Releasees”). WITH RESPECT TO AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property. WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
4. It is understood that Rampart Skatepark’s owners, volunteers, employees, contractors, managers and all other related entities and individuals shall not be liable to patron claims, demands, or causes of actions due to the negligence associated with the presence of or transmission of any bacteria, viruses, or infectious disease.
5. I understand that exposure to infectious disease may cause illness or death and I assume all associated risks of exposure to any such infectous disease. By entering Rampart Skatepark, I must adhere to safety protocols in place and release and hold harmless Rampart for any exposures to infectious diseases.
6. I understand that if involved in activities associated with an event, private or public, such as dancing, running or walking, skateboarding, eating, drinkning, moshing, etc. that Rampart Skatepark will not be responsible for any injury, disablity or death that may occur durring an event.
7. I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE
(UNDER THE AGE OF 18 AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION)
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above all the Releasees, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child’s involvement at RampArt or participation in these programs as provided above. EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, to the fullest extent permitted by law.