* Anyone under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Parent or guardian must sign the waiver for the minor to shoot.
I hereby acknowledge that I have voluntarily applied to enter into and to engage in or observe shooting and other activities at GS Performance, LLC, GlockStore, GunFit, or other GS Performance facility or property (collectively the “RANGE”), which are owned by GS Performance, LLC (“GS Performance”). I further acknowledge and understand that “shooting and other activities” includes any and all activities of any kind whatsoever in which I engage or observe while at the RANGE whether sponsored by GS Performance or not.
1. Acknowledgement of Danger. I, the undersigned, do acknowledge and certify that I am aware of the dangers and risks associated with the use of a firearm and a shooting range. I further acknowledge that no matter what precautions I may take, including but not limited to the wearing of various types of protective gear (including hearing and eye protection), that I could experience injury of a very serious nature and/or die as a result of an accident or incident. I, therefore, engage in such activities voluntarily and at my own risk. I agree to comply with the rules, regulations, and safety procedures governing the use of the “RANGE”, and all other GS Performance, LLC properties.
I Further Acknowledge and Understand That GS Performance has no duty to undertake first-aid or rescue operations or procedures in the event any such property damage or physical or emotional injury occurs, and that any such operations or procedures may result in compounded or increased damages or injuries.
I Further Acknowledge and Understand That GS Performance makes no warranty as to the design, manufacture, maintenance, condition or fitness for any particular purpose of any RANGE facilities or equipment, including, but not limited to: design, layout, and/or construction of the RANGE, firearms, ammunition, eye/hearing protection, and first-aid supplies.
As lawful consideration for being permitted by GS Performance to enter into the RANGE, to use RANGE facilities and equipment, and to engage in or observe shooting and other activities at the RANGE, I agree as follows:
I EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ACCEPT AND ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS EXISTING IN THE RANGE AND IN ENTERING INTO THE RANGE AND IN USING RANGE FACILITIES OR EQUIPMENT AND IN ENGAGING IN AND OBSERVING SHOOTING AND OTHER ACTIVITIES AT THE RANGE.
2. Assumption of Risks. I acknowledge and represent that I am familiar with the significant risks and dangerous nature, including but not limited to, causing death or serious bodily injury to myself and others around me, and causing damage(s) to property, which originate from participating and otherwise engaging in shooting or being present while others are shooting. I hereby assume any and all risks, responsibilities and liabilities, whether foreseen or unforeseen, pertaining to such risks, whether to myself or to others, including but not limited to my guests, family, legal heirs or assigns, other customers, bystanders, employees, and without limitation or qualification. There have been no express or implied representations to me on behalf of GS Performance except as set forth in this Agreement.
3. Physical and Mental Condition. I acknowledge that at the time of signing this Agreement I am in sufficient physical and mental condition to handle a firearm and engage in shooting on this GS Performance facility or location. I further certify that I am not under the influence of alcohol or drugs and that it is legal for me to be in possession of a firearm.
4. Condition of Equipment. I understand that I am personally responsible for the safe handling and proper functioning of any firearm, munitions, or equipment that I bring onto the RANGE, a GS Performance facility, location or to an event hosted by GS Performance. GS Performance has no responsibility to guarantee, verify, or approve the safety and functioning of these items. I have, prior to entering the RANGE, determined that, by professional standards, my shooting equipment, ammunition, equipment, and all corresponding items are in good condition and suitable for the shooting contemplated by this Agreement.
5. Comprehensive Release. I do hereby, on behalf of myself and my heirs, executors, administrators, assigns and legal and personal representatives, unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge GS Performance, GS Performance’s successors, assigns, owners, shareholders, members, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, licensees, customers, guests, attorneys, independent contractors, subsidiaries, and affiliates and each, every and all persons acting by, through, under or in concert with any of them (collectively, “Released Parties”). I further do hereby on behalf of myself and my heirs, executors, administrators, assigns and legal and personal representatives agree not to sue, or otherwise initiate legal, equitable or similar action or to otherwise file a complaint or other action for controversy resolution or otherwise seek losses, costs or expenses of any nature whatsoever, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, fixed or contingent, including without limitation, wrongful death, and any and all personal injuries, known or unknown, and death and/or personal injuries to third parties, and injuries to property, real or personal, known or unknown, against any of the Released Parties, caused by any reason whatsoever related to GS Performance and my shooting activity on or about the RANGE, GS Performance’s premises and/or facilities. This Release shall pertain to any and all claims which were known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated at the time of the execution of this Agreement, including any information of any nature which, if known by me on the date of execution of this Agreement, may have materially affected my decision to execute this Agreement and specifically this Release.
6. Indemnity. I hereby indemnify, without qualification or limitation, the Released Parties and defend and hold the Released Parties harmless from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands or charges of every kind and nature, which any third party or person may claim to have or to hold for property damage or personal injuries or any other damages including death, arising from any cause or reason, of every kind and nature pertaining to this Agreement originating from my relationship with any of the Released Parties and any activity directly or indirectly arising from or contemplated by this Agreement.
7. Governing Law; Attorney’s Fees. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Should any party hereto institute any action or proceeding against the other party at law or in equity, or in connection with an arbitration, in connection with this Agreement, the prevailing party from such action shall be entitled to recover from the losing party or parties all attorneys’ fees and costs for service rendered to the prevailing party in such action or proceeding.
8. Additional Regulations. I have read, I understand, and I agree to follow the regulations set forth within this agreement. I also certify that I have read, and I understand the range rules and general safety rules of GS Performance and I agree to follow. I understand that hearing and eye protection are mandatory in all GS Performance shooting ranges, outdoor or indoor, for all persons at all times. I agree that I will not fire or discharge any firearm or gun except in areas so designated by GS Performance
I understand and acknowledge that this Agreement shall remain in effect until the end of this calendar year.
I acknowledge that I have read, I understand, and agree to this Agreement. My signature below indicates that I have read this entire Agreement, I understand it completely, and agree to be bound by its terms. December 7, 2022
GS Performance Range Rules:
1. All firearms are to be treated as if they are Always Loaded! Never point a firearm at anything you do not wish to shoot.
2. Keep all firearms pointed in a safe direction at all times
3. ALWAYS control your muzzle direction - NEVER sweep your muzzle across anyone or anything other than your intended target.
4. Keep all firearms unloaded at all times until you are in the range and ready to shoot.
5. Always be sure of your target and its backstop.
6. Keep your finger off the trigger and out of the trigger guard until you are ready to fire.
7. Ear and Eye protection are mandatory for anyone entering any active RANGE whether indoor or outdoor.
GS Performance General Safety Rules:
1. All range safety rules as specified above must be followed.
2. Alcoholic beverages and drugs are strictly prohibited on these premises, including the use of these substances prior to shooting. Anyone suspected to be under the influence of any substance will not be allowed to shoot in a RANGE whether indoor or outdoor.
3. No loaded firearms are allowed in the retail store or in any other area of the facility unless they are holstered. All holstered firearms MUST remain in the holster unless you are in a RANGE and preparing to shoot.
4. No armor piercing, tracer, or other exotic ammunition may be used. If in doubt, consult a RANGE instructor.
5. GS Trainers will evaluate new participants' skill level before shooting to ensure safety throughout the training session, at the discretion of GS Trainers.
6. Age and guardian requirements for use of a RANGE is to follow state and federal laws for gun possession where:
A) Handgun - persons under 21 years of age must be accompanied by a guardian 21 years of age or older.
B) Rifle - persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a guardian 21 years of age or older.
C) NO SHOTGUNS are allowed in any indoor RANGE.
7. No food or drinks are allowed in any RANGE.
8. Smoking or the use of any other tobacco products are not allowed in the Shoot270 ranges, inside the retail store, or any other area inside the facility. Chewing tobacco, dip, snuff, and electronic smoking devices (vaping) are also prohibited inside.
I acknowledge that I have read, I understand, and I agree to the GS Performance Range and General Safety Rules. My signature below indicates that I agree to abide by all statements within.