You have agreed to participate in a series of GottaGettaTan™ Spray Tan Studio, LLC sessions to achieve a tan on your skin. To help you best achieve your desired results, please read the following material carefully.
- A GottaGettaTan™ Spray Tan Studio, LLC tan will not prevent your skin from burning in the natural sun or in a tanning bed, like a base tan will. Please take the proper precautions when tanning with UV light exposure.
- You will be provided instructions before and after your session with GottaGettaTan™ Spray Tan Studio, LLC to ensure you get the best results possible.
- ALL OTHER BEAUTY SERVICES MUST BE COMPLETED AT LEAST 24 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR SESSION.
- Make sure to arrive to your reservation without deodorant, lotions, perfume or make up and shower at least 3 hours before your session. If you have not, please inform your sunless artist.
- If you shower/rinse directly before your session you will most likely not see as much color than if you would have showered 3+ hours prior to your session. You may be advised to re-schedule.
- Maintaining your color is possible with subsequent visits of every 6 – 10 days. Healthy, hydrated skin will hold results longer and achieve color faster. Dry and poorly exfoliated skin will not hold results long and could result in uneven results. Ask a tanning consultant for a recommendation of the proper regimen.
- For best results, wait 2-12 hours after your spray tan with GottaGettaTan™ Spray Tan Studio, LLC before showering or engaging in any activity that will cause you to perspire. This will allow your GottaGettaTan™ Spray Tan Studio, LLC to fully develop and will ensure the longest results.
- The GottaGettaTan™ Spray Tan Studio, LLC tan is designed to provide as even a tan as possible. However, the porosity of the tanner’s skin varies and may affect result and evenness and longevity. It is possible you will find some areas of your tan lighter than others. In most cases, these differences are minor and disappear after several sessions or with proper preparation and aftercare.
- More than one GottaGettaTan™ Spray Tan Studio, LLC session per 12 hours is not recommended.
- All the components of the Infinity Sun tanning solution have been used in cosmetics and food products for decades and have proven to be safe for the skin. If you have ever had any adverse effects utilizing self-tanning products or moisturizers you will probably experience similar effects with Infinity Sun.
- All the active ingredients in the Infinity Sun Solution are FDA approved for use as a self-tanning skin agent. However, the FDA has not specifically tested the ingredients for use in a spray on mist application. Thus the spray-on tanning process with this solution is not FDA approved. Testing of the ingredients for this application is currently in progress, and results to-date indicates that there are no adverse effects due to inhalation or contact with human mucus membranes, such as eyes or inside the nose or mouth or any part of the body covered by mucus membranes. The FDA recommends using protective covering while spray tanning. If a user chooses, he or she can request protective covering devices from the GottaGettaTan™ Spray Tan Studio, LLC operator (nose plugs, eye covers, lip balm, disposable under garments).
- Use of personal garments should be of the disposable kind as the DHA in Infinity Sun solution may permanently stain them. After dressing, the initial bronzers may transfer to your clothing if you pursue strenuous physical activity causing perspiration. Since the bronzers are water soluble, they will wash out if cleaned within the first couple of days.
- We recommend that you close your eyes and mouth while your face is being sprayed. We make this recommendation because most individuals would prefer not to breathe in the mist even though there is nothing in it that would cause any harm if you did breathe it.
- Many customers wear disposable shower caps (provided by the salon) to keep the solution from getting in their hair. Others tan without covering their hair. The solution can’t penetrate hair follicles and there have never been any cases where the tanning solution has changed anyone’s hair color.
- If you have any history of asthma or respiratory condition that could be aggravated by the use of Infinity Sun, please consult a physician before using it and be sure to apprise us of any past allergic reactions to DHA products.
- Some of the ingredients used in our solution contain a sugar base. Use of sunless tanning cause your blood sugar levels to rise. Please consult with a physician before using Infinity Sun if you have a diabetic condition, are pregnant or breast feeding.
I, the undersigned, understand and will comply with all instructions for proper treatment with GottaGettaTan™ Spray Tan Studio, LLC. I am using these services at my own risk. I hereby authorize and direct employees or agents of the salon to perform such tanning procedures as may be deemed necessary or advisable, and have provided them with the above information required.
I hereby relieve Infinity Sun and GottaGettaTan™ Spray Tan Studio, LLC and hold them harmless from any liability involved in the use of the tanning process/products. The business and their agents or employees are not liable for any injury to person or property or the loss or theft of any personal property. I know that this facility does not carry liability insurance for injuries caused by tanning devices. I will not tamper with the tanning device. I have been made aware that the salon reserves the right to cancel package without reimbursement for customers who are verbally abusive, act in an inappropriate behavior, do not adhere to the salon rules, and/or act in a destructive or harmful manner. I understand that packages are sold on a per person basis and are not sharable or transferable. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
I have read the above conditions and information on Infinity Sun and GottaGettaTan™ Spray Tan Studio, LLC.
We do not require our guests to wear protective gear during their session. Reservations are spaced appropriately to allow for cleaning/sanitzing before next guest arrives. GottaGettaTan™ Spray Tan Studio, LLC has cleaned between guests. GottaGettaTan™ Spray Tan Studio, LLC staff will wear a mask at your request. Signing this waiver ensures that you are acknowledging our studio rules and agree with them.
December 10, 2022