General SPL Policies:
- Parent/caregiver must stay on the premises and is responsible for supervising his/her child(ren) at all times, including the Sensory Studio. If you need additional support, please notify the front desk.
- Please adhere to the time slot you registered for. If you want to stay for more time, please come to the front desk to discuss availability. You must leave the space at the designated time for cleaning.
- Everyone is required to remove their shoes upon entering the play space. Socks are recommended, but not required. If your child has a difficult time removing their shoes, please notify the front desk for support/alternatives.
- Guests that are not in your family are not able to attend unless direct approval has been given by Spirited Play Labs. This includes therapists such as ABA providers, speech therapists, etc.. We allow 2 adults maximum per family when attending.
- Please do not bring your child to Spirited Play Labs if you think he/she is sick or is getting sick, including runny nose, cough, diarrhea, vomiting or fever. We ask that a child be fever free for at least 48 hours before resuming.
- If problems arise with your child on-site, please reach out to a Spirited Play Labs employee for support. We understand the difficulties and challenges that may occur, and we do our best to support the experience of all children present.
- Outside food or drink is permitted at Spirited Play Labs in designated areas only. Parents/caregivers are responsible for cleaning up after snack breaks.
- Diapers may only be changed in the designated bathroom changing area(s).
- You are welcome to bring your child's personal belongings on-site, including into our play space. We are not responsible for your personal belongings.
Waiver and Release of Liability: I, on my own behalf, and on behalf of my child(ren) or minor(s) listed above and our respective heirs, administrators, executors and successors, hereby acknowledge the risks associated with the activities provided by and performed at Spirited Play Labs LLC, including but not limited to muscle or soft tissue strains, sprains and tears, broken bones and severe injuries including paralysis or death, as well as medical expenses and damages that may result or be associated with such activities, and that I have voluntarily agreed to participate in the same. Therefore, I assume all risks associated with my voluntary participation at Spirited Play Labs LLC. If I or the minor(s) should incur any such injury or loss, I agree to release and hold harmless Spirited Play Labs LLC, its officers, employees, instructors, agents, representatives, any independent contractors, including any and all instructors, landlords, and its successors as assigned from any claim or liability in any way related to such injuries, even if such injuries are caused by the negligence of such persons/organizations referenced herein. The undersigned further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Spirited Play Labs and all parties identified above, from any liability arising out of negligent or intentional conduct of child, parents, family members or parties invited upon the premises by myself, my child(ren) or minor(s) or any family members which results in loss, injury or damage to any other party.
Minor’s Release Authorization: Without compensation to me or the minor(s) listed above, I hereby grant to Spirited Play Labs LLC, the absolute right and permission to copyright, publish, and use photographic portraits, pictures, or videos of me or the minor for use through reasonable promotion of the facility and related events. I hereby waive any right that I or the minor(s) may have to inspect or approve the finished media material as long as the matter is within reason and is not deemed to be socially inappropriate for use of a minor.