Today's Date: December 9, 2022
1) I, parent/guardian of the minor(s), do hereby consent to my child's participation in the voluntary athletic and/or recreation programs of East Coast Futsal. I also agree to forever release East Coast Futsal , the facility owners, the towns/city's Public Buildings, and all their employees, agents, board members, volunteers and any and all individuals and organizations assisting or participating in voluntary athletic or recreation programs of East Coast Futsal. ("the Releases") from any and all claims, rights of action and cause of action that may have arisen in the past, or may arise in the future, directly or indirectly, from personal injuries to my child or property damage resulting from my child's participation in East Coast Futsal and Aztec Soccer Inc. /Camp/Clinic or anyone doing business with East Coast Futsal and Aztec Soccer Inc.
2) I also voluntarily promise, to forever release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Releases against any and all legal claims and proceedings of any description that may have been asserted in the past, or may be asserted in the future, directly or indirectly, arising from personal injuries to my child or property damage resulting from my child's participation in East Coast Futsal Team/Camp/Clinic program a voluntary athletic and/or recreation program.
3) Should East Coast Futsal or anyone acting on their behalf is required to incur attorney fees and cost to reinforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
4) I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any damage or injury I may cause or suffer while participating in these program(s) or else I agree to bear the cost of such damages or injury to myself. I further certify that I have no physical or medical condition which could interfere with my safety in this activity or else I am willing to assume - and bear the cost of - all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by such condition.
5) I further affirm that I have read this Consent and Release Form and that I understand the content of this Form. I understand that my child's participation in these programs is voluntary and that my child and I are free to choose not to participate in said program. I understand that I am responsible for payment for any and all programs, in which I register or in which my child attend and understand that there are no refunds.
6) I have decided to allow my child to participate in East Coast Futsal Club/Camp/Clinic with full knowledge that the Releases will not be liable to anyone for personal injuries and property damage my child or I may suffer involuntary participation of East Coast Futsal Teams/Camp/Clinic.
7) I and my child agree to follow the rules of the facility, East Coast Futsal . and their staff.
8). I understand that club require a commitment to the team from October/November-March for U8-U14 and for U15-U18 from November-March.
9) There is no charge for a session that is deemed "tryout" or "open house" session, which is one day. However, I understand that I am responsible for registering and paying for all programs online and in advance, after the first "tryout" or "open house" session. If East Coast Futsal . has to invoice and register my child due to my not doing so, I understand there is a $25 service fee. I also understand that I am responsible for full payment for any and all programs, in which I register, or in which my child attends. I understand that there is no negotiating advertised program costs, after having attended a session or program. I understand that any "free", "trial", "open house" or free "try out" sessions must be clearly established in writing by East Coast Futsal. East Coast Futsal will, however, make every reasonable effort to accommodate with other sessions under circumstances that East Coast Futsal will establish and if East Coast Futsal, deems reasonable and possible. I understand that there are no refunds when registering for a program.
I understand If I do not pay for programs or teams my child participates or registers for and East Coast Futsal is forced to pursue legal action in a court of competent jurisdiction, or through Arbitration, then I agree to pay all reasonable costs and attorney’s fees. At a minimum both parties agree to participate in binding Arbitration in Boston, Massachusetts under the auspices and administration of the American Arbitration Association.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this program, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against East Coast Futsal any facilities or staff involved on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
By signing this form, I affirm that I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and I understand it and I agree to be bound by its terms.
December 9, 2022
Return to Play Guidelines & Assumption of Risk
Please read in and acknowledge that you understand and agree to the Assumption of Risk and required protocol for players return to play guidelines.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19 The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people. East Coast Futsal (“the Club”) has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, the Club cannot guarantee that you or your child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending the Club could increase your risk and your child(ren)’s risk of contracting COVID-19. By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that my child(ren) and I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending the Club and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the Club may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, East Coast staff, volunteers’ affiliates, venue providers and program participants and their families. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I or my child(ren) may experience or incur in connection with my child(ren)’s attendance at the Club or participation in Club programming (“Claims”). On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Club, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Club, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any Club program.
I have read the above Assumption of Risk and Agree with the terms of the Assumption of Risk Waiver.
December 9, 2022