"Venue" is Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park
I understand that Motorsport is and can be dangerous, and the participant (you) acknowledge that in consideration of being granted access to the event, tracks and operational areas of the motorsport park for driving and/or for any other reasons:
1. I irrevocably waive all and any rights I may have against ZEROCLASS LIMITED and Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park, along with any of its officers, employees, agents, contractors, subsidiaries or suppliers and others having access to the event, howsoever arising, in respect of any cost, claim, loss, liability, damages, illness (including COVID-19) or injury suffered or incurred by me while I am on any motorsport park and/or any associated venue/s; and
2. I agree to irrevocably indemnify and save harmless ZEROCLASS LIMITED and Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park, and its officers, employees, agents, contractors, subsidiaries, suppliers or others having access to any associated motorsport park and/or any associated venue/s, from and against all and any cost, claims, loss, liability, illness including COVID-19 or damages suffered or incurred by ZEROCLASS LIMITED, or any of them directly or indirectly or as a result or consequence of any claim made, proceedings threatened or commenced by any person, firm, or other entity whomsoever arising out of my access to the event and from any act or omission on the part of ZEROCLASS LIMITED, and associated venue partners or not; and
3. I agree that this waiver and indemnity shall bind my personal representatives and assignees, and my trustees, executors or administrators; and
4. I agree to promptly comply with all rules, regulations, directions and instructions given to me by any officer or official having or appearing to have authority to act in respect of ZEROCLASS LIMITED and Mike Pero Motorsport Park; and
5. I accept and understand the risks associated with motorsport and acknowledge accidents can and do happen, I waive all rights I may have in the event of an accident I may be involved in.
Things to keep in mind:
- You can only go into cars with the appropriate safety gear and structural requirements (inlcuding but not limited to a full roll cage, bucket seats, harnesses)
- Keep all limbs, your arms and hands inside the car at all time,
- In the event of a fire, promptly remove yourself from the vehicle promptly and move to the outside of the circuit away from the hazard, in any instance do not cross the track to avoid being hit by any potential cars still on track,
- In the event of an accident, remain calm, medical are on-site and will be with you shortly if required, you will be well looked after,
- While we recommend using a fixed camera in the car using the correct mounts, when using a handheld it is recommended to fix it to your hand so it cannot slip out of your hands on track.
- Keep your wristband on at all times, when exiting onto the track please lift up your wrist to show staff you have this on.
November 27, 2021