At Fire Academy we strongly believe in Holiness and a consecrated lifestyle. This being said, we understand if people are in lifestyles of recovery and have grace for people coming out of addictions as many of us have, and believe through deliverance and discipleship in the word these will break off in Jesus Name! But in order to come to FA you must be actively be putting off all addictions and seeking rehab or counseling if you are unable to quit.
A couple verses we go off of are:
"A large house contains not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay. Some indeed are for honorable use, but others are for common use. So if anyone cleanses himself of what is unfit c he will be a vessel for honor: sanctified, useful to the Master, and prepared for every good work." 2 Timothy 2:21
"Don't be drunk with wine, because that will ruin your life. Instead, be filled with the Holy Spirit," Ephesians 5:18
With these in mind we want students who for the short time of 4.5 months are fully consecrated to Jesus. By joining Fire Academy you are agreeing to the following:
- You agree not to Date during the Fire Academy course (with the exception of those already in a serious dating relationship before entering Fire Academy).
- You will not drink alcohol (though we do not believe having a glass, not getting drunk, is wrong, we want our students to be drunk on Holy Ghost while in class).
- You will not use drugs, including weed.
- You will not be looking at porn.
- You will not be participating in sexual immortality or fornication in any way.
- You will work a job to provide for yourself and your family unless you have finances saved up.
- You will run after Jesus and His precious Holy Spirit and the Word of God with everything you have!
- You will always stay humble and submitted to teachers and director and will grow, glow and go change the world!!