In consideration of SSR Rider Development LLC. permitting my minor child to participate in this event, I hereby for myself, heirs, administrators,and assignees,waive any and all rights and claim of any nature I may have against SSR Rider Development LLC and any organization connected with this event, their representatives,successors, and assigns for any and all injuries or damages of any nature while taking part in this event. I will assume all injuries or damages of any nature while taking part in this event. This waiver release which includes all claims, demands, costs, losses, damages, attorney’s fees, and liabilities shall be binding on my heirs,administrators, and assignees and run in favor of SSR Rider Development LLC. These authorizations shall remain effective until Dec 31, 2022 unless sooner revoked in writing delivered to said agent.
IN CONSIDERATION of my minor child ("the Minor") being permitted to participate in any way in the EVENT(S) and/or being permited to enter for any purpose any RESTRICTED AREA(S) (defined to be any area which requires special authorization, credentials or permission to enter or any area to which admission by the general public is restricted or prohibited), I agree:
1. I know the nature of the EVENT(S) and the Minor's experience and capabilities, and believe the Minor to be qualified to come in contact.
IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THE RESTRICTED AREA AND REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE FURTHER IN THE EVENT(S).
2. I FULLY UNDERSTAND and will instruct the Minor that: (a) THE ACTIVITIES OF THE EVENT(S) ARE VERY DANGEROUS and participation in the Event(s) and/or entry into Restricted Areas involves RISKS AND DANGERS OF SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT DISÁBILITY, PARALYSIS AND DEATH ("RISKS"); (b) these Risks and dangers may be caused by the Minor's own actions, or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the at this time; (d) THE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC LOSSES and/or damages that couid result from those Risk(s) COULD BE SEVERE AND COULD PERMANENTLY CHANGE THE MINOR'S FUTURE.
3. I consent to the Minor's participation in the Event(s) and/or entry into restricted areas and HEREBY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, AND ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LOSSES, COSTS AND/OR DAMAGES FOLLOWING SUCH INJURY, DISABILITY. PARALYSIS OR DEATH, EVEN IF CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, SY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE "RELEASES" NAMED BELOW.
4. I HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the promoters, participants, racing associations, sanctioning organizations or any subdivision thereof, track operators, track owners, officials, car owners, drivers, pit crews, rescue personnel, any persons in any Restricted Area, sponsors, advertisers, owners and lessees of premises used to conduct the Events), premises or event inspectors, surveyors, underwriters, consultants and other persons or entities who give recommendations, directions, or instructions or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the premises or Events) and each of them, their directors, officers, agents, employees, representatives, owners, members, affiliates, successors and assigns, all for the purposes herein referred to as "Releases," FROM ALL LIABILITY TO ME, THE MINOR, my and the minor's personal representatives assigns, heirs, and next of kin, FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON ACCOUNT OF ANY INJURY TO ME OR THE MINOR, including, but not limited to, death or damage to property, CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE "RELEASES" OR OTHERWISE
5. If, despite this release, I, the Minor, or anyone on the Minor's behalf, makes a claim against any of the "Releases" named above, I AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASES and each of them from ANY NEGLiGENCE OF THE RELEASES OR OTHERWISE.
6. I sign this agreement on my own behalf and on behalf of the Minor.
I HAVE READ THIS PARENTAL CONSENT, RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING IT I GIVE UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS I AND/OR THE MINOR WOULD OTHERWISE HAVE TO RECOVER DAMAGES FOR LOSSES OCCASIONED BY THE RELEASES' FAULT, AND SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY AND WITHOUT INDUCEMENT.