The Northwest Archers range is located in the Municipality of Anchorage's Kincaid Park and is a Chartered National Field Archery Association Range. The facility consists of an up to 80 yard practice range, three field ranges of 14 targets each, and a 14 target bag range.
$75.00 Individual Annual Membership
$120.00 Family Annual Membership
(Family being immediate family in the household. Residing at the same physical address)
A link for secured online payments will follow after this waiver.
Please note: Per our bylaws that membership is clearly defined on Page 3
Section 1. The membership fee for an active member shall be $75.00 for an individual or $120.00 for a family.
(Family being immediate family in the household.)
Dues are for the calendar year, January 1st - December 31st and are not pro-rated. The range is open all year but gate access is only available from May 1 to October 31, weather permitting.
With our online system, you are often notified within a couple of days however, please allow up to two weeks for processing the application. If you require faster service, please email the Secretary at email@example.com
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
READ BEFORE SIGNING
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in NORTHWEST ARCHERS ASSOCIATION events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
- The risks of injury and illness (ex: communicable diseases such as MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19) from the activities involved in archery and other known and unknown events and activities and / or use of related buildings, structures, equipment, automobiles, firearms, weapons, ATV’s, boats, tree stands, roads, bodies of water, land and all other real and personal property whether owned by archery club or others is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce these risks, the risks of serious injury and illness do exist; and,
- I acknowledge and agree that the use of archery equipment, firearms and other weapons by myself or others on the club premises or otherwise are inherently dangerous and high risk activities whether such archery equipment, firearms or weapons are discharged by myself; and
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS NORTHWEST ARCHERS ASSOCIATION their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Regarding Minors...When filling out the waivers with minors you will be presented with Minor's information first and then Parent/Guardian information will follow. Unfortunately the ordering of Minor questions first, and then Parent/Guardian questions, is hard-coded into the software and cannot be changed. Apologies for any inconvenience with that.
This signed waiver/release should be kept on file by Northwest Archers Assoc. for at least 7 years or possibly longer if the player has been involved in a serious injury.
Today's date: September 29, 2023