In consideration of Legacy Adventure Park. furnishing services and/or equipment to enable me to participate in Paintball, Archery, Laser and/or Airsoft games, Scavenger Hunts and Zombie Hunts, included but not limited to playing, rental and all recreational activities at Legacy Adventure Park 2022.
I fully understand and acknowledge that; (a) risks and dangers exist in my use of Paintball, Archery, Laser and/or Airsoft equipment and my participation in Paintball, Archery, Laser and/or Airsoft activities, Scavenger Hunts and Zombie Hunts; (b) my participation in such activities and/ or use of such equipment may result in my injury or illness including but not limited to bodily injury, disease strains, fractures, partial and/ or total paralysis, eye injury, blindness, heat stroke, heart attack, death or other ailments that could cause serious disability; (c) these risks and dangers may be caused by the negligence of the owners, employees, officers or agents of Legacy Adventure Park. the negligence of the participants, the negligence of others, accidents, breaches of contract, the forces of nature or other causes. These risks and dangers may arise from foreseeable or unforeseeable causes; and (d) by my participation in these activities and / or damages, whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other conduct of the owners, agents, officers, employees, of Legacy Adventure Park or by any other person.
I, on behalf of myself, my personal representatives and my heirs, hereby voluntarily agree to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify Legacy Adventure Park and its owners, agents, officers and employees from any and all claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise which may arise out of my use of Paintball, Archery, Laser and/or Airsoft Equipment of my participation in Paintball, Archery, Laser and/or Airsoft activities, Scavenger Hunts and Zombie Hunts, I specifically understand that I am releasing, discharging and waiving any claims or actions that I may have presently or in the future for the negligent acts or other conduct by the owners, agents, officers or employees of Legacy Adventure Park.
- NO outside paint or airsoft BBs allowed. Field paint & BBs only!
- All players will take financial responsibility for all broken, damaged or lost rental equipment. It is mandatory to leave a State ID or credit card when renting equipment. It is advised to look at all equipment before accepting it from the armory.
- All players must wear approved FULL FACE MASK / GOGGLE SYSTEMS at all times past the neutral areas, “Goggles On” areas, or when in the target range testing your marker.
- No shooting into or out of the registration area, neutral zones or parking areas.
- All markers must have BARREL BLOCKING DEVICES on while in these areas. BARREL BLOCKING DEVICES are not squeegees, rags or towels. Markers may only be discharged on the playing field or in the target range. Barrel blocking devices will be removed on the field of play ONLY when permission is given by a REFEREE.
- Do not shoot the wildlife.
- Do not shoot at airplanes, parachutists, automobiles, etc.
- No climbing trees or structures.
- No physical contact whatsoever.
- No potentially dangerous gear. Players may not bring any form of tools on the playing field. No types of firearms, pyrotechnics or explosives are allowed. The manger must approve all personal equipment.
- Avoid field hazards. Players should avoid all hazards such as fences, ruts, and vines. Players should report any field hazard to the field operator.
- Do not construct booby traps
- NO ALCOHOL or ILLEGAL DRUGS allowed on the premises. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that appears to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs.
- Smoking is allowed only in the registration area.
- No verbal abuse
- Do not attempt to remove any components from the rental markers or other rental equipment.
- No blind shooting. Players may only shoot at what they can see.
- ALL REFEREES decisions are FINAL! NO players will be allowed to argue with any referee.
- Spectators must wear full face goggles / mask with ear protection unless behind safety netting that has passed a safety certification process. The spectators must be 2 feet back from the netting and not be leaning against it.
- Semi Auto mode ONLY on the field of play. No turbo, bust, full auto or debounce modes.
- Paintball must chronograph at 285 FPS or under. Airsoft must chrono at 400 FPS (.20 BBs) or under. Players will be randomly checked throughout the day to ensure full compliance.
The undersigned Parent or Guardian, hereby gives permission for Legacy Adventure Park to authorize emergency medical treatment as may be deemed necessary the child named below, while at Legacy Adventure Park, 2807 Canal St, Lockport, IL 60441
Name and Likeness: I hereby grant my consent to Legacy Adventure Park (“LAP”), Legacy Paintball LLC (“LP”), Zombie Army Productions (“ZAP”) and any of their subsidiaries, affiliates, assignees, and licensees to use and license the use of my name, nickname(s), likeness, voice, features, and biography (collectively, my “Likeness”), in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including without limitation in still or motion pictures (including without limitation, DVD, video, audio, and/or photographs), throughout the universe in perpetuity, for any editorial, commercial, promotional, reality or other TV show taping, trade, business, or any other purpose whatsoever. In addition, and without limiting anything else herein, I hereby give the LAP/LP/ZAP permission to use my Likeness or any part thereof in any promotional media. LAP, LP, ZAP and any of their subsidiaries, may exercise their rights in any way they see fit for their productions, including without limitation for marketing & advertising & promotions for their purposes.
I have read the above waiver and release and by signing it agree it is my intention to exempt and relieve Legacy Adventure Park from liability for personal injury, property damage or wrongful death caused by negligence or any other cause, and that the player is at least 10 years of age and in good health. I acknowledge that I have read every rule and fully understand them. I agree to follow all rules mentioned above while at Legacy Adventure Park and certify so with my signature below.