Please note that in accordance with the NFL-NFLPA COVID-19 Protocols, the National Football League (“NFL”) and Minnesota Vikings Football, LLC (“Club”) require all media members to certify that they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19, including a booster shot (as defined by the CDC). Media members will not be granted access to the press box, field, interview rooms or team facilities unless they are fully vaccinated and boosted. Please refer to those Protocols for more detailed information.
Under the CDC’s recommendations:
• An individual that received their second Pfizer or Moderna shot to complete their primary vaccine series more than six months earlier should receive a booster shot.
• An individual that received their Johnson and Johnson shot more than two months earlier should receive a booster shot.
The following individuals are not subject to this requirement:
• An individual who is not eligible for a booster pursuant to the CDC definition; or
• An individual who has tested positive for COVID in the past 90 days; OR
• An individual who received monoclonal antibodies within the immediately preceding 90 days; OR
• An individual whose “S” antibody level on an antibody test administered via BRL at the club facility is 2500 or greater.
If you are a media member and have received a COVID-19 booster, you should complete this form. You are not required to provide any documentation related to your vaccination or any medical or genetic information as part of the certification process. If you do not complete this form, you are indicating that you have not received the booster shot for COVID-19. Any individual who is not currently subject to the requirement for boosters will be required to obtain the booster within 14 days of becoming eligible and complete this form.
Your information will only be used in our efforts to promote a safe workplace and will be treated as confidential information.