Snorkeling and Boat Passenger Waiver
GUEST RELEASE OF LIABILITY/ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING
Captain Michael Rolph and MyKeys Tours of Islamorada LLC (MKT) require that each charter participant along with the parent or guardian of minor participants, be familiar with and agree to the following legally binding waiver. If you have any questions regarding the contents please contact Captain Michael Rolph before signing. This form must be completed before the charter begins. In consideration of being allowed to participate in the charter, related events and activities, I, the undersigned, acknowledge and agree that:
- I understand the risk of injury from the activities involved in boating and associated activities may be significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death.
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL KNOWN AND UNKNOWN RISKS for myself and minor children, I understand that I have a duty to exercise reasonable care for my own safety and I agree to do so. I assert that I am physically fit to snorkel and ride on a boat and I will not hold (Captain Michael Rolph or other Captain/First Mate of MyKeys Tours of Islamorada LLC) or other crew members, and assume full responsibility for my participation.
- I willingly agree to comply with the policies, terms and conditions for participation. If I observe any unusual significant hazards during my presence or participation, I will remove myself and those I am responsible for (i.e. minor children) from participation and bring it to the attention of the Captain immediately.
- It is my intention by this instrument to give up my right to sue all persons or entities refer to herein whether specifically named or not and it is also my intention to exempt and release all released parties and to hold these entities harmless from any and all liability for personal injury, property damage or wrongful death caused by negligence or gross negligence and I assume all risk in connection with snorkeling and boating activities, including but not limited to the maintenance of the equipment or organization of this activity.
- Alcohol may be aboard, ILLEGAL substances are disallowed. Adult guests (21+) are responsible for their own choices/behavior and guarding against underage drinking.
I further agree that this waiver shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida, and venue for any legal proceeding or lawsuit relating to this waiver shall be in Monroe County, Florida.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND I HAVE GIVEN UP CERTAIN RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Today's Date: November 30, 2023