I, hereby acknowledge that I (and any minors in my party) voluntarily have applied to participate and use Vessel Skatepark. I understand that the act of skating and all other allowed park activities necessarily involve risks of injury to me and other people, including but not limited to death, permanent or temporary paralysis, disability, illness or disease, physical or mental damage, or other injuries, as well as damage to my equipment and personal property. These risks are entirely my responsibility, and I knowingly and expressly assume all of them.
I understand that Vessel Skatepark Inc assumes no liability for loss, damage, or any kind of injury sustained by myself or my property while using Vessel Skatepark. I, therefore, assume all risks associated with using the park.
By signing this release of liability and using Vessel Skatepark, I hereby fully and forever release and discharge Vessel Skatepark Inc and its employees, contractors, building owners, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action present or future, whether they be known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of my use or intended use of said skateboard park premises, facilities, or equipment. I fully and forever release and discharge Vessel Skatepark Inc and their employees, contractors, and agents from any and all negligent acts and omissions in the same and intend to be legally bound by this release.
I also understand that by signing this waiver I grant Vessel Skatepark permission to use my likeness in a photograph, graphic, or video in any and all of its publications, including but not limited to all of Vessel Skatepark’s printed and digital publications. I understand and agree that any photograph, graphic, or video using my likeness will become the property of Vessel Skatepark and will not be returned.
I acknowledge that since my participation with Vessel Skatepark is voluntary, I will receive no financial compensation.
I hereby irrevocably authorize Vessel Skatepark to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, public or distribute this photo for purposes of publicizing Vessel Skatepark’s programs or for any other related, lawful purpose. In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including a written or electronic copy, wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising out of, or related to, the use of the photograph, graphic, or video.
I hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge Vessel Skatepark from all claims, demands, causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
By signing I attest that I have read, understand, and agree to the terms and conditions herein.
Vessel Skatepark Rules Acknowledgement
- Use of this sports area involves the risk of serious injury or death. Any user of this facility acknowledges the risk of injury and death and assumes the risk of injury and death while using this facility.
- Vessel Skatepark Inc, which operates this sports area and the owner of the property, by law cannot be held liable for any injury sustained by a user of this sports area.
- Users must be 5 years or older and have on file a copy of a waiver or release. Failure to have a signed waiver form will result in being asked to leave the park. If you’re under 18, your parent or legal guardian must sign the waiver form.
- The posted hours of operation are the only time users are permitted to use the facility. We reserve the right to change the hours if/as needed without prior notice.
- All riders under 18 must wear properly fitted, commercially sold, and approved helmets at all times. Helmets and other safety gear are strongly encouraged for all ages. Failure of those under 18 to wear a helmet as defined above may result in removal by Vessel staff.
- No alcohol, smoking, vaping, chewing tobacco or drugs are permitted. Food and beverages are allowed on site but not in the skate area.
- No horseplay, violence, profane language. All participants must act in a kind and courteous manner. Rude and aggressive behavior will result in being asked to leave the premises. Fighting will result in a ban from the park. Follow skatepark etiquette; take turns and watch out for other riders.
- No skating, riding, biking, scooting, loitering, smoking, or vaping is allowed in the parking lot. (Skating may be allowed by Vessel Skate Staff for certain events using the skatepark grounds).
- Park at your own risk. Vessel Skatepark and building ownership and management are not responsible for damage to vehicles or theft. We are not responsible for any loss or theft that occurs at Vessel Skatepark.
- Name and likeness of Participant may be used by Vessel Skatepark. Participant grants to Vessel Skatepark permission to use Participant’s name, likeness, and image, for any reasonable business purpose, including but not limited to photographs, recordings, interviews, videos, motion pictures, or similar auditory recording created in connection with the park,
Vessel Skate Staff has an incident policy relating to use and/or removal from the park. Should an incident occur, it will be documented by the staff, the staff has the discretion to act based on the severity of the incident at hand.
Emergency Information & Consent Form
Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment
I (we) do hereby authorize the staff of Vessel Skatepark Inc to consent to any necessary emergency transportation, examination, anesthetic, medical diagnosis, surgery, or treatment and/or hospital care to be rendered to the above named, including any named minors, under the general or special supervision and on the advice of any physician or surgeon licensed to practice medicine. I (we) understand that I (we) will be responsible for all financial obligations and insurance claims resulting from the aforementioned care. I (we) understand that this consent is to allow emergency treatment to be initiated without delay and that staff and emergency personnel will continue efforts to contact me (us). February 6, 2023