Today's Date:September 27, 2023
DISCLAIMER- There will be No Refunds for violations of the rules.
Nashville Airsoft Rules:
- Keep your mask on at all times. Removal of your mask for any reason on the field is prohibited. Doing so can result in a serious injury.
- Call your hits. Airsoft is an honor based game, so this is imperative for every game played. If you are firing at someone that refuses to call themselves out, inform a referee.
- No Overshooting. This field has a 3 shot rule. Repeat offenders of over shooting will result in an ejection from the field without a refund.
- No Full Auto. Never shoot your gun on full auto. Intentionally shooting on full auto will result in an ejection from the field without a refund.
- Blind Firing is not allowed. You must be able to see your target, and your target must be able to see you.
- Keep your gun in a safe configuration. While off of the field, magazines must be out and barrel socks on. Sidearms need to have the magazine out, the slide locked back, or be placed in a holster. Unless instructed by a referee or staff member, keep the barrel sock on at all times.
- No shooting off of the field. This includes dry firing, test firing, and unloading. Keep your gun in a safe configuration while in the player ready room, lobby and retail store.
- DO NOT aim your airsoft gun at anyone with the intention of shooting them, when not on the field.
- Climbing up walls, on top of vehicles, and other arena obstacles is not allowed.
- Yell “Blind man” and immediately get the nearest referee if you see anyone on the field without face protection.
- All airsoft guns are required to pass a chronograph test EVERY play day (1.35J HPA 1.55J AEG/GBB.) Old chronograph readings are not allowed to be used on different days. Using an old chronograph reading will result in an ejection from the field.
- Players are subject to a chronograph check at referee and staff discretion.
- Do not threaten or curse at referees and other staff. Arguing with staff can result in your dismissal from the arena. Violent behavior will result in an immediate ejection from the arena without a refund. If you have an issue, contact the lead referee or general manager at the end of the game.
- Do not shoot referees. Intentionally shooting a referee will result in an ejection from the arena without a refund.
- Do NOT yell or curse at other players. Any dispute should be handled by a referee. This includes instances of hit calling.
- Drugs and Alcohol are not permitted on the premises. You will be banned.
- Real weapons are not permitted on the premises. This includes firearms and knives. You will be banned.
- High Pressure Airguns (HPA) are required to be tournament locked.
- Blade triggers and extended trigger guards are not allowed.
- All Airsoft Guns MUST have a trigger guard and a working safety.
- Friendly fire DOES count.
- All flashlights must be 1300 lumens or less.
- Grenades must be approved by the field manager. Tossing grenades over buildings and walls is not allowed.
- Fireworks and homemade grenades are not allowed. This includes pyro, smokes, and other explosives.
- Safety kills are recommended but are not required. Players have the option to offer and accept them.
- If you see a frog return it to the river.
- Open toe shoes are not allowed at this facility.
- Three Strikes and you are out. Follow all Arena rules. Failure to follow all arena rules can result in an ejection from the field. If you have an issue, contact the lead referee or general manager at the end of the game.
Express Assumption of Risk Associated with Recreational Activities.
I do hereby affirm and acknowledge that I have been fully informed of the inherent hazards and risks associatedwith the recreational activity generally described as "Airsoft" including the rental of equipment and transportation associated therewith of which I am about to engage in. Inherent hazards and risks include but are not limited to:
- Risk of injury from the activity and equipment utilized is significant including the potential for permanent disability and death.
- Possible equipment failure and/or malfunction of my own or others equipment.
- This activity takes place indoors and therefore includes risks associated with man-made structures.
- My own negligence and/or the negligence of others, including but not limited to operator error and guide decision making including misjudging distances, walls, hallways and open areas.
- Fatigue and/or dizziness, which may diminish my/our reaction time and increase the risk of accident.
*I understand the description of these risks is not complete and that unknown or unanticipated risks may result in injury, illness, or death.
Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Indemnity Agreement
In consideration for being permitted to participate in the activity(ies) described above the related activities, I hereby agree, acknowledge andappreciate that.
- I HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, the following named persons or entities, herein referred to as Releasees "Nashville Airsoft and Sava Group"
- To release their officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, and volunteers from liability and responsibility whatsoever and for any claims or causes of action that I, my estate, heirs, survivors, executors, or assigns may have for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death arising from the above activities whether caused by active or passive negligence of the Releasees or otherwise. By executing this document, I agree to hold the Releasees harmless and indemnify there in conjunction with any injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property that may occur as a result of engaging in the above activities.
- By entering into this Agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representation or statements made by the Releasees, other than what is set forth in this Agreement.
This release shall be binding to the fullest extent permitted by Tennessee law. If any provision of this release is found to be unenforceable, the remaining terms shall be enforced.
I agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Davidson County, Tennessee.
I hereby consent to and authorize Nashville Airsoft to use any and all photos, video recordings or testimonials (written word) taken of me or my child for marketing purposes.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP LEGAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND I SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.