I understand that participating on the Pedaler's Pubs party bike is a potentially dangerous activity. I assume the risk that I may become ill, injured and/or injure someone else while using the Pedaler's Pubs party bike. I assume all risks associated with my use of the Pedaler's Pubs party bike, as well as all risk of loss, theft or damage of personal property while using or present on the Pedaler's Pubs party bike or at the establishments/locations where the tour may visit or at any other time and any other location before, during and after the tour. I also hereby grant Manasota Key Pedal Pub, LLC DBA Pedaler's Pubs permission to use my likeness in photos or videos for social media publication but not for sale. I hereby agree to waive and discharge claims against, release from liability, indemnify and hold harmless will not bring any action against Manasota Key Pedal Pub, LLC DBA Pedaler's Pubs, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective past and present officers, directors, stockholders, managers, members, partners, agents, employees, successors and/or assigns , for from and against any and all liability on account of, or in any way resulting from, my death, personal injury, illness, property loss, use of likeness, or property damage relating to my use of the Pedaler's Pubs party bike, including any action for negligence, breach of warranty, products liability or strict liability. ,I understand and intend that the assumption of risk and release is binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators, and hereby forever waive, on my own behalf and on behalf of my successors and/or assigns, the right to bring such action.
I affirm that I am at least 21 years of age and of sound and sober mind and capable of making this Agreement. Further, I agree that I understand all the language in this document and what I am doing and agreeing not to do by signing it. If I did not fully understand what this document means, I would not sign this document or use a Pedaler's Pubs party bike until I had been advised regarding it by my own attorney.
1. All passengers must be 12 years of age or older. All minor children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who is at least 21 years of age.
2. Passengers may bring beer or wine or other fermented beverages on board as allowed by law.
3. Passengers will not bring any glass containers on the party bike.
4. All alcoholic beverages and people holding them must remain on the Pedaler's Pubs party bike at all times.
5. No person arriving in an intoxicated condition, or becoming intoxicated during the tour, shall be allowed to board the Pedaler's Pubs party bike.
6. The Pedaler's Pubs Pilot is responsible for the Pedaler's Pubs party bike and his/her decisions are final.
7. All laws and rules regarding alcohol and behavior apply to all passengers before, during and after Pedaler's Pubs party bike tours. Inappropriate behavior may result in the offending passenger(s) being asked to disembark immediately. No refund will be issued to passenger(s) asked to disembark. Passengers will be responsible for their own transportation from point of disembarking. Inappropriate behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Consuming alcohol while not aboard Pedaler's Pubs bike
- Extreme intoxication
- Giving alcohol to non-passengers or underage passengers.
- Foul language or gestures
- Public urination or vomiting
- Loitering more than 5 minutes after tour
- Excessive noise/screaming
8. All open alcoholic beverages must be discarded before the tour ends.
9. Any transgressions of the above may result in the Pilot ending the tour immediately and causing a $300 fee to be charged to the Renter's credit card. No refund will be issued for tours ended early due to passenger behavior.
10. All laws and rules regarding alcohol apply to all passengers before, during and after Pedaler's Pubs party bike tours.
11. A $100 "Abandonment Fee" will be charged to Public Tour riders not returning to the starting point.
I have read, understood, and I agree to the above provisions.
Today's Date: November 30, 2023
I will NOT bring GLASS containers (including beer or wine bottles) onto the Pedaler's Pubs bike or its premises.
I understand Florida law prohibits open containers of alcohol while not seated on the Pedaler's Pubs bike. I will not consume alcohol in Pedaler's Pubs parking lots or anywhere near its premises, except while seated.
I understand that the Pedaler's Pubs bike runs rain or shine, hot or cold, lightning or blue skies.
I will NOT disrespect other riders and passersby by using foul or abusive language or gestures.
For Public/Mixer Tours: I agree that, if I am NOT willing and able to pedal at all times, I may be asked to leave the tour and will not receive a refund.
Failure to follow the instructions of any of Pedaler's Pubs employees may lead to the end of my time on the Pedaler's Pub bike without refund and may result in penalties charged to the renter.
Today's Date: November 30, 2023