A Private Membership Association
By joining Best Life, a Private Membership Association and/or any website or Social Media Group started by, created by, maintained, or organized by the Association, I agree to the following terms and conditions of Best Life.
This Association of members declares that our objective is to allow the Private Membership Association (PMA) founders and all PMA members with a platform in which to conduct all manner of private business with the Association and with other Associations and Association members, keeping all business in the private domain and utilizing the protections guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), and the Constitutions to conduct business in private and to provide a platform for members to conduct business in the private domain under all protections acknowledged and guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States of America, and any previous protections guaranteed.
We believe that the Creator bestowed upon us un-a-LIEN-able rights and liberties. One's basic right to be self managed, The Magna Carta Libertatum of 1215, The Charter of the Forest of 1217, Articles of Confederation of 1781, Republic Constitution of 1787, Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), The Constitutions of the Republic States, the Canadian Charter of Rights, guarantees our members the rights of absolute freedom of religion, free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of helping one another in asserting our rights protected by those Constitutions, and Charters, in addition to the rights to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, the right to not incriminate ourselves, and the right to freely exercise all other unalienable rights as granted by our creator, our almighty God and guaranteed by those Constitutions, Charters, and Statutes. WE HEREBY Declare that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions, as well as the Charter of Rights of Canada. This means that our Association activities are restricted to the private domain only and outside of the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors, and other representatives as provided by LAW.
We declare the basic right of all of our members to decide for themselves which Association members could be expected to give wise counsel and advice concerning all matters including, but not limited to physical, spiritual, and mental health care assistance, LAW, and any other matter and to accept from those members any and all counsel, advice, tips, whom we feel are able to properly advise and assist us.
We expect the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and treatments that we think best for diagnosing, treating and preventing illness and disease and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness, as well as the freedom to choose for ourselves any types of assistance which may be made regarding LAW and any other private business activity.
The mission of this Association is to provide members with a forum to conduct business between members in the private domain with the protections guaranteed within the aforesaid Constitution and Charter remaining fully intact.
The Association will recognize any people, natural or otherwise (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who have joined this Association or any social media group organized, created, or managed by this Association and is in agreement with these principles and policies as a member of this Association, providing said person has not been sanctioned, exercised, or otherwise banned by the association, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
Membership to this Association, "Best Life", and any of its groups may be terminated by the association Trustees or their designee, at any time, should they conclude that a specific member is interacting with them or any other members in a way that is contrary or detrimental to the focus, principles, and betterment of this Association.
I understand that, since The Association is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against The Association members or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an Association designee, committee, or tribunal and will be waived by the member for the benefit of The Association and its members. By agreeing to this membership form I agree that I have sought sufficient education to determine that this is the course of action I want to take for myself.
I agree to join Best Life, a Private Membership Association under common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve better health and good quality of life.
I am voluntarily changing my capacity from that of a public person to that of a private member. My activities within The Association are a private contractual matter that I refuse to share with the Local, State, or Federal investigative or enforcement agencies. I fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against a fellow member of The Association, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval of the Association.
I enter into this agreement of my own free will without any pressure or coercion. I affirm that I do not represent any Local, State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products or services, or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment or investigation. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this association at any time, and that my membership can and will be revoked if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive or harassing behavior towards any other member of The Association. These pages consist of the entire agreement for my membership in The Association.
I agree this contract began on the date of my joining " Best Life". I declare that by joining this Association and/or the Associations websites and/or social media group(s), I have carefully read the whole of this document and I understand and agree with it.
Wellness and fitness:
1. I, for myself, and on behalf of my spouse, heirs, assigns, personal representatives, and next of kin, hereby release, indemnify, and hold harmless Best Life PMA and it’s trustees, owners, officers, agents, contractors, members, instructors ("Released") with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss of damage to person or property, whether due to or arising from the negligence or carelessness of the Released or otherwise, the fullest extent permitted by law.
2. I hereby consent to voluntarily engage in a plan of personal fitness training recommended to me for improvement of my general health and well being. The levels of exercise I perform will be based upon my current levels of cardio respiratory and muscular fitness. I understand that I may be required to undergo a fitness assessment to evaluate my present level of fitness and/or obtain a physician's consent to exercise.
3. I will be given exact instructions from my instructor and agree to participate in accordance to the instructor's direction.
4. I have submitted all necessary medical information on my medical history page including any prescription medications I am currently taking.
5. I agree that I will voluntarily participate in the physical activities taught by my instructor unless symptoms such as fatigue, shortness of breath, chest discomfort, or similar occurrences appear. At any point, I understand that it is my complete right to decrease or stop exercise, and it is my obligation to inform the instructor of my symptoms.
6. I understand that in the performance of my training program, the physical touching and/or positioning of my body may be necessary to ensure proper muscle and joint function and alignment. I expressly consent to physical content for these reasons.
7. I understand and have been informed that there exists the possibility of adverse changes and/or risk of bodily injury occurring during exercise including, but not limited to: abnormal blood pressure, fainting, dizziness, disorders of heart rhythm; in rare instances heart attack, stroke, paralysis, or death; and injuries to muscles, ligaments, tendons, and joints. I fully understand and accept the risks associated with exercise, including the risk of bodily injury, heart attack, stroke, paralysis, or even death, and knowing these risks it is my desire to participate as herein indicated and to assume full responsibility for my participation and actions.
8. Red light therapy, PEMF therapy, Vibration therapy. Cold therapy, Sauna, HIFEM sculpting, and other treatments we offer must be used as intended and instructions for proper use must be followed at all times.
9. I agree that this Informed Consent and Release of Liability Agreement is to be construed and governed under the By Laws of Best Life PMA. In signing this Agreement, I acknowledge that I have read this entire Agreement, and that I understand its terms and that I have had the time and opportunity to read and ask questions regarding the Agreement. Also, I have signed the Agreement knowingly and voluntarily, and that by signing it, I understand that I am giving up substantial legal rights I might have otherwise.
I understand that I have received a copy of this document.
(1)Not wearing eye protection provided by this facility may cause damage to the eyes. (2)Over exposure causes burns. (3)Repeated exposure may cause premature aging of the skin and skin cancer. (4)Abnormal skin sensitivity or burning may be caused by certain: (A)Foods. (B)Cosmetics. (C)Medications, including, but not limited to, the following
(i)Tranquilizers. (ii)Diuretics. (iii)Antibiotics. (iv)High blood pressure medicines.
(v)Birth control pills. (5)Any person taking a prescription or over-the-counter drug should consult a physician before using a tanning device.
DANGER - ULTRAVIOLET RADIATION
- Follow technician, tanning unit, eyewear and safety instructions.
- Avoid too frequent or lengthy exposure. As with natural sunlight, exposure to a sunlamp may cause eye and skin injury, sunburn and allergic reactions.
- Repeated exposure may cause chronic damage characterized by wrinkling, dryness, fragility and bruising of the skin and skin cancer.
- Wear protective eyewear. FAILURE TO USE PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR MAY RESULT IN SEVERE BURNS OR LONG-TERM INJURY TO THE EYES.
- Ultraviolet radiation from sun lamps will aggravate the effects of the sun. Therefore, do not sunbathe before or after exposure to ultraviolet radiation.
- Medications or cosmetics may increase your sensitivity to ultraviolet radiation. Consult a physician before using a sunlamp if you are using medications, have a history of skin problems, or believe you are especially sensitive to sunlight. Pregnant women or women on birth control pills who use this product may develop discolored skin.
- IF YOU DO NOT TAN IN THE SUN YOU WILL NOT TAN FROM THE USE OF THIS DEVICE.
- Any person with skin that always burns easily and never tans should avoid an ultraviolet tanning device.
- Any person with a family history or past medical history of skin cancer should avoid an ultraviolet tanning device.
- DO NOT WEAR JEWELRY OF ANY KIND WHILE TANNING! CLUB TAN it's owners and employees are not responsible for items left in the rooms. Any damage to acrylics from jewelry will be treated as vandalism.
I am aware that sunless tanning equipment applies DHA sunless products as a spray or mist. I am aware the when applying DHA sunless products as a spray or mist it may be difficult to avoid exposure of areas for which testing has not been done, including the area of the eyes, lips, nasal passages or even internally.
We recommend that the following precautions be utilized where DHA sunless products are applied by spraying or misting:
• Cover the area of the eyes
• Protect the lips and nasal passages
• Avoid inhalation or ingestion of the product
Staining of certain fabrics can occur, and on fabrics such as nylon or leather may be permanent. Other fabrics stain as well, but most will wash out with a mild detergent. If you have any major illness, respiratory or skin disorders and are using any medications, please check with your physician before receiving this service. Although there have been no known side effects recorded with the use of the active ingredient DHA, we as an overall precaution, ask pregnant women to consult their physician before receiving this service. Showering with "deodorant" soap may also cause a minor skin rash in sensitive areas. Certain formulas may contain walnut extract. Do not use if allergic to nuts.
Yes, I have read and understand this warning and agree to release and hold harmless (Club Tan) Best Life PMA and its Trustee's against claims of any kind arising from use of this facility or equipment. I also agree to wear the protective eyewear provided by this facility, and have received a copy of this document.