In consideration of being able to participate in various activities at a ERIE PLAY PORT, LLC, the undersigned, on his or her own behalf, and on behalf of any executors, heirs, successors and assigns hereby acknowledges and agrees as follows:
1. The undersigned knowingly and fully assumes all risks, known and unknown, associated with participation in activities at ERIE PLAY PORT, LLC and waives all claims for damage to person or property arising from such participation. This release and waiver covers risks of death, serious injury and property loss whether arising from (i) negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released and other participants, or (ii) dangerous or defective equipment.
2. The undersigned certifies that he or she is physically fit and may participate in the activities available at ERIE PLAY PORT, LLC and has not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person;
3. The undersigned on his or her behalf and on behalf of any executors, heirs, successors and assigns hereby releases, discharges and holds harmless any authorized entity doing business as ERIE PLAY PORT, LLC (the “Company”) and its officers, agents, employees, representatives, and all affiliates, from any and all claims, damages or liability arising from death, disability, personal injury, property damage or theft, or actions of any kind;
4. The undersigned agrees to comply with the rules and conditions of participation expressed or posted at ERIE PLAY PORT, LLC. If the undersigned observes any significant hazard during such participation, the undersigned will promptly inform an employee of ERIE PLAY PORT, LLC; and
5. The undersigned acknowledges that this release and waiver of liability form will be used and relied upon by the Company and that it will govern the undersigned’s actions and rights.
June 1, 2023