TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SHORT TERM BOAT RENTALS LESSOR: FRISCO BAY MARINA, PO BOX 4100 FRISCO, CO 80443
LESSEE ACKNOWLEGES: I am an adult of at least 18 years of age. I have rented the described vessel as Lessee from the Lessor as described above. I agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Lessee agrees to return the vessel in the condition that it was received or Lessee shall be liable for all damages and/or loss of the vessel and its equipment sustained during the rental period. Should the vessel be returned in a condition that requires cleaning, a cleaning fee of $75/hour shall be accessed over and above other fees.
2. Lessee agrees to return the vessel on or before the established return time, otherwise the Lessee shall pay a $60 late charge and any additional time at the hourly rental rate, with any portion of an hour constituting a full hour for all boat rentals. Lessee shall also pay any loss or damage Lessor may incur by Lessee's failure to return the vessel at the established time. There is no refund for early return of vessel. Lessor is not responsible for loss of rental time due to weather, illness, accident, or change of plans.
3. Lessee agrees that the vessel will be kept in a safe place when unattended by Lessee personally and will be used solely by Lessee in a safe manner and on the date and time indicated on the rental form.
4. Lessee understands swimming is not allowed on Dillon Reservoir; violations of this restriction will result in fines.
5. Lessee's acceptance and use of the vessel will be deemed to be acknowledgement that the vessel is seaworthy.
6. Lessee assumes all risk of loss and damage to vessel.
7. Lessee shall have exclusive possession, control, and command of vessel during the rental period.
8. Lessor is not responsible for any property left on vessel, or lost or transported Lessee or any other person in Lessee's vessel before, during, or after rental period.
9. Lessee shall indemnify and hold Lessor harmless from any and all liability resulting from injury (including death) to any person or damage or loss of property suffered on or about the vessel by reason of Lessee's use, navigation, or operation of the vessel.
10. Lessee warrants and represents that he/she has the ability and training or experience to safely operate the leased vessel.
11. If Lessee is renting a power vessel, he/she acknowledges that he/she has watched the Marina safety video and has asked any questions needed to provide further clarification.
12. Lessee agrees to follow all COVID-19 rules and regulations set by local, state and federal governments.
13. Lessee acknowledges that he/she has executed the Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability Agreement, March 26, 2023 , 2023, attached hereto on behalf of himself/herself or any minors of which he/she is the parent or legal guardian.
Date: March 26, 2023