PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
In consideration of the services of ABW Jumps LLC, their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, employees, and all other persons or
entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as "ABW"), I hereby agree to release, indemnify, and
discharge ABW, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as
1. I acknowledge that my participation in amusement device – airbag/ramp activities entail known and unanticipated risks that could
result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks
simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
The risks include, among other things: collision with other participants, spectators, or objects; slips and falls; falling down; pinches,
bruises, abrasions, cuts and lacerations; musculoskeletal injuries including head, neck and back injuries; burns; muscular soreness, tears,
strains, sprains, dislocations, fractures and broken bones; equipment failure and/or operator error; objects or conditions on the surface
that may cause me to fall; exposure to temperature and weather extremes which could cause hypothermia, hyperthermia (heat related
illnesses), heat exhaustion, sunburn, dehydration; transmissible pathogen or disease ; the negligence of other visitors, participants, or
other persons who may be present; my own physical condition, and the physical exertion associated with this activity.
Furthermore, ABW personnel seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant's fitness or abilities. They
might misjudge the weather or other environmental conditions. They may give incomplete warnings or instructions, and the equipment
being used might malfunction.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely
voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks. Additionally, I agree to wear a properly fitted and secured certified helmet
while participating in this activity.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless ABW from any and all claims, demands, or
causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of ABW's equipment or facilities,
including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of ABW.
4. Should ABW or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to
indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear
the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I
6. In the event that I file a lawsuit against ABW, I agree to do so solely in the state of Florida, and I further agree that the substantive law
of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement
is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining document shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity,
I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against ABW on the basis of any claim from
which I have released them herein. I also agree that this document is valid for subsequent visits and participation at ABW. I
have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.