In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way with TAOLA Fitness LLC (dba Dexterity Depot), its related events and activities, I, the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. I have read, understand and explained to any/all minors for whom I am signing the Dexterity Depot gym rules as listed at the bottom of this waiver;
2. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skills, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist;
3. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation;
4. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the Company immediately;
5. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS TAOLA Fitness, LLC (dba Dexterity Depot) their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, volunteers, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessor’s of premises used for the activity ("Releasees"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property associated with my presence or participation, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT , FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
In addition, I, the undersigned, agree to hereby grant permission to TAOLA Fitness, LLC (dba Dexterity Depot) to use photographs and/or video of me/my child taken at Dexterity Depot, 75 Utley Drive, Suite 102, Camp Hill, PA 17011, or outside events where you/your child is representing Dexterity Depot or takes part in a function sponsored by or in which Dexterity Depot is involved in any capacity, and including, but not limited to competitions, publications, news releases, online, social media and in any other communications or functions relating to or referring to Dexterity Depot and/or TAOLA Fitness LLC.
Participants are expected to know and understand the following rules:
- You MUST have closed-toe shoes on in all areas of the gym, except the Super-trampoline and foam pit (big trampoline, not mini trampoline.)
- No food or drink is permitted beyond the black rubber floors, unless permitted by a staff member.
- Remove ALL items from your pockets.
- Keep your hands, feet and other body parts to yourself at all times.
- No playing tag, hide and seek, etc, without permission from a staff member.
- Always be mindful of your surroundings and look before you run or walk in front of an obstacle or area where people are training.
- No cutting in line, wait your turn patiently if there is a line for something you would like to try.
- ALWAYS listen to and follow instructions from staff members at all times.
- When applying chalk, keep your hands in the bucket
- Keep chalk inside the bucket at all times
- Do not clap with chalk on your hands. Do not blow the chalk off your hands.
- Do not intentionally leave chalk prints or draw with the chalk on equipment
- Do not wash the chalk off your hands in the water fountain
- If you have your own chalk bag, the rules above still apply when in our facility.
- No sitting or laying on the mats. After landing, get off the mats.
- When trying an obstacle that is off the ground, you must always have a non-folding black Norberts mat under you. If there is not one under an obstacle you would like to try, move one yourself or ask a staff member to assist you.
- Do not stand on a mat that is not laying flat on the ground.
- DO NOT stand or climb on top of any obstacle that is intended for use of hands only, without permission from a staff member. (Examples: cliffhanger, wingnuts, campus board, devil steps, flying bar cradles, top of ninja cage, etc.) If you do not know what obstacles are intended for use of hands only, always ask a staff member before climbing on top of or standing on a specific obstacle.
- Do not grab the white wall next to the Mega Warped Wall. Do not attempt to climb on or stand on the area above the lobby.
- Do not attempt to climb on or stand on the area above the bathrooms.
- Do not climb on or stand on top of the raised area above the glass doors in the back of the gym without permission from a staff member.
- Do not top out on the rock wall. (climb on top)
- Do not go behind the black curtains.
Foam Pit / Super Trampoline:
- You must have both shoes and socks off while on the super trampoline or while using the foam pit.
- Only ONE person at a time on the trampoline.
- No laying in the foam pit, once you get in you must come right out.
- No digging in the foam pit.
- No throwing foam cubes.
- Do not jump or land in the foam pit until the person in front of you is out.
- Do not jump off the top of the warped wall structure onto the trampoline unless you have permission from a staff member.
- If you would like assistance with an obstacle or have any questions, feel free to ask a staff member!
- If you do not understand any of the rules stated above, please speak with a staff member.
- Safety is always our top priority, if you see something that you believe is unsafe or think something is unsafe, please speak to a staff member immediately.
I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND HAVE EXPLAINED TO THE MINOR(S) FOR WHOM I AM SIGNING THE DEXTERITY DEPOT GYM RULES
FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (UNDER AGE 18 AT TIME OF REGISTRATION)
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release and assumption of risk as provided above in favor of all of the Releasees, and, for myself, my spouse, my child and our heirs, assigns, Estates, personal representatives and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees, jointly and severally, from any and all liabilities, judgments, losses, damages, costs, expenses and fees incident to and/or as a result of my minor child's involvement or participation in the Company’s programs, events and/or activities as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, OR ANY OF THEM, to the fullest extent permitted by law.