Today's Date: June 28, 2022
Complimentary housing will be provided for as many full-time students as possible on a first- come, first-served basis. Housing rules and expectations will be provided prior to assignment. Violation of such may result in termination from the program.
Please rank the following areas of focused, practical ministry training and service for your PRIMARY focus track. Placement is dependent on departmental capacity and will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please note that your answers to many of the questions below are helpful for Bethel to have a general profile of the program's incoming class, and will not be determinative of your application's approval.
• The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
• That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
• That for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
• In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
• In the baptism with the Holy Spirit and in the exercise of spiritual gifts.
• In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
• In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.