1. Do NOT, under ANY circumstances, cause harm to yourself or others.
2. Firearms brought into the building must be unloaded, unless in a holster. If a firearm is not in a case or holster, the action or cylinder must
be locked open and empty.
3. All firearms and ammunition are subject to inspection and approval by Employees/Range officers.
4. No shotguns or calibers larger than 7.62x39 or 300AAC allowed without approval.
5. No Tracer Rounds.
6. No steel jacket or steel core ammunition.
7. No "Reloads" allowed, factory loaded ammunition only.
8. Rental weapons must be used with ammunition purchased at Bare Arms.
9. Rental weapons should be returned empty with the action locked open/cylinder out and placed in carrying caddy..
10. Everyone must wear eye and ear protection while on the range.
11. Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times, both on and off the range.
12. No pregnant women allowed on the range at any time for the baby’s safety.
13. Any person with a medical disorder, which might create a safety hazard, must notify range officers before going out on the range.
14. DO NOT PASS IN FRONT OF THE BOOTHS AT ANY TIME
15. Keep weapons pointed down range toward the backstop at all times.
16. When entering or leaving the range wait for the first door to close before opening the second door.
17. Do not bring any loaded or jammed weapons off the range! If there is a problem, lay the weapon down in the booth, pointed down range,
and notify a range officer/employee
18. Drawing holstered weapons is not allowed on the range without prior permission.
19. Employees will bar anyone handling a gun in an unsafe or inappropriate manner.
20. Employees will bar anyone believed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
21. Weapons must only be discharged in the booths at the firing line.
22. No more that two shooters allowed in a lane without range officer approval.
23. Load and unload weapons in the booth only.
24. No uncontrolled fire is permitted. i.e "Rapid Fire" or Unnecessary "Hip fire".
25. Do not exchange weapons with another lane. Switch shooters, not guns.
26. "CEASE FIRE": On this command, unload your weapon: open action, lay weapon down and step away from the firing line. Return to the
line ONLY when cleared by the Range Officer
27. Destroying ANY range equipment will result in Fines or Fees
28. Clean up after yourself, brush brass forward of the firing line.
29. DO NOT throw any ammunition or brass into the trash containers.
30. No smoking.
31. Any person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
32. Persons under 18 years of age, accompanied by an adult, whose signature shall appear at the bottom of this page, understands that this waiver applies to the minor and the signing adult accepts all responsibility of injury or death caused to the aforementioned child. Bare Arms holds no responsibility implied or by consent.
Application for the use of Bare Arms, LLC, Indoor Gun Range, Retail Store and Training Facility and an assumption of the risk, indemnity, and release of liability agreement. I hereby make application for the use, on this or future sites of Bare Arms, LLC Facilities (hereinafter “RANGE”) which includes, but is not limited to, the use and discharge of firearms at the Indoor Range, the use and discharge of rental firearms provided by the RANGE and the services and training by employees of the RANGE. I represent that I have never been convicted of a felony in any of the 50 United States.
Kentucky law prohibits any person convicted of a felony to be present in any environment where firearms are present. I represent that I am experienced and skilled in the proper handling, loading, use and discharge of all firearms and ammunition I intend to use at the RANGE. I understand that the RANGE is specifically relying on the truth of my representations concerning my experience with firearms, in permitting me to make use of the RANGE. I also understand that if I am in any way unfamiliar with the proper handling, loading, use and/or discharge of firearms or ammunition which I intend to use at the RANGE, the RANGE will provide me, at my expense, instruction in the proper handling, loading, use and discharge of such firearms and ammunition. In the event that I cause an injury to myself or another person, or their property at the RANGE, I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS BARE ARMS, LLC, INDOOR GUN RANGE, RETAIL STORE AND TRAINING FACILITY, ITS PROPERTY OWNERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIM(S) FOR INJURIES, DAMAGES, ETC OR DAMAGES BROUGHT BY THAT INJURED PERSON AS A RESULT OF MY ACTS OR OMISSIONS WHETHER NEGLIGENT OR OTHERWISE.
In consideration of the acceptance of my application to use the RANGE, which use includes but is not limited to, the use and discharge of firearms at the RANGE, the use and discharge of rental firearms provided by the RANGE and the serviced and training by employees of the RANGE, I, ON BEHALF OF MYSELF, AGENTS, ASSIGNS, HEIRS, SURVIVORS, EXECUTORS OR ADMINISTRATORS, HEREBY AND FOREVER RELEASE AND DISCHARGE BARE ARMS, LLC INDOOR GUN RANGE, RETAIL STORE AND TRAINING FACILITY, ITS PROPERTY OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS FROM ANY INJURIES AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF MY USE OF THE RANGE OR MY PRESENCE AT THE RANGE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSSES CAUSED BY (1) THE NEGLIGENCE OF BARE ARMS, LLC INDOOR GUN RANGE, RETAIL STORE AND TRAINING FACILITY AND/OR ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR ASSIGNS, OR (2) RICOCHETS OF BULLETS OR BULLET FRAGMENTS, OR (3) THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR (4) HIDDEN, LATENT, OR THE ASSOCIATED COMPONENT PARTS OF THE RANGE.
I understand and acknowledge that the RANGE is a location within which firearms discharge deadly ammunition. I further understand that the discharging of firearms and the use of ammunition have inherent dangers that no amount of care, instruction, or expertise can eliminate. I further understand that the RANGE is an indoor shooting facility which utilizes a series of component parts, including a bullet trap to decelerate discharged ammunition, however I understand that these component parts and bullet traps of the RANGE DO NOT, IN EVERY INSTANCE, CONTAIN BULLETS OR BULLET FRAGMENTS AND HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE RICOCHETS WHICH COULD CAUSE SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH and I EXPRESSLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS OF PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH SUSTAINED WHILE USING THE RANGE INCLUDING (1) THE RISK OF NEGLIGENCE OF BARE ARMS, LLC INDOOR GUN RANGE, RETAIL STORE AND TRAINING FACILITY, ITS PROPERTY OWNERS, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND/OR ASSIGNS, (2) RICOCHET OF BULLETS OR BULLET FRAGMENTS, OR (3) THE ACTS OR COMMISSIONS OF THE THIRD PARTIES, OR (4) OBVIOUS, HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS IN THE RANGE FACILITIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE BULLET TRAPS AND THE ASSOCIATED AND COMPONENT PARTS OF THE RANGE. I further agree that oral representations, statements, or inducement apart from the foregoing written Agreement have been made and that any modification of that Agreement will be effective only if it is in writing and signed by the party to be charged. I have made an independent evaluation of the risks associated with my use of the RANGE AND I UNDERSTAND THAT I MAY CONSULT WITH MY ATTORNEY CONCERNING THIS AGREEMENT and based thereon
I, RE-AFFIRM MY ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS SET FORTH ABOVE. I understand that I have read and understand these rules and
agree to follow and abide by each rule. I understand that eye protection in the form of safety glasses andhearing
protection are available for my use free of charge, while I am at the RANGE. THE PARTIES HERETO ACKNOWLEDGE HAVING READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT