Copy and paste the body of your waiver here.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in WHATCOM DISC GOLF CLUB - MOSSY ROC STEWARDSHIP COMMITTEE athletic sports program, related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
- The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If,however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS WHATCOM DISC GOLF CLUB - MOSSY ROC STEWARDSHIP COMMITTEE their directors, officers, officials, agents, volunteers and/or employees, other participants,sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY,DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCEOF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
SUDDEN VALLEY COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
[INJURY WAIVER FORM]
This Injury Waiver Agreement (the “Waiver”) is entered into by and between the Sudden Valley Community Association (the “Association”) and the Member on June 28, 2022.
WHEREAS, the Member desires to enter into the former Sudden Valley Campground (the “Grounds”) for purposes of building, repairing, maintaining, or using the disc golf course located thereon (the “Course”) that is operated by Whatcom Disc Golf Club (the “Club”) for recreational purposes; and;
WHEREAS, the Grounds and the Course are not constructed, maintained, repaired, inspected, or supervised by the Association, and therefore use of the same is at the Member’s sole risk,
WHEREAS, the Member desires to enter the Grounds and the Course for his/her own recreational benefit, which the Member acknowledges is adequate consideration for this Waiver.
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the Association allowing the Member to enter the Grounds the Member hereby agrees as follows:
1. Site Condition and Assumption of Risk: The Member represents and warrants that it understands: (i) that the Grounds and the Course utilized by the Member may not have been inspected by the Association prior to the Member’s use thereof and therefore may be unsafe and/or unsuitable for use; (ii) that Grounds and/or the Course have not been assessed by the Association for safety or suitability of Member’s use; (iii) that access to the Grounds and Course is solely for the Member’s recreational benefit, and (iv) that the ability to enter the Grounds and course is of substantial benefit to the Member and thereby provides adequate consideration for this Waiver. The Member hereby assumes all risk of injury or death while on the Grounds or the Course for any purpose whatsoever.
2. Release, Indemnification, and Hold Harmless: FOR AND IN CONSIDERATION OF THE ASSOCIATION ALLOWING ACCESS TO THE GROUNDS AND THE COURSE, THE MEMBER FOR HIMSELF/HERSELF, AND HIS/HER MARITAL COMMUNITIES, HEIRS, EXECUTORS, ASSIGNS AND EMPLOYERS DOES HEREBY FOREVER RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE ASSOCIATION, ITS BOARD, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND SUBCONTRACTORS FROM ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, DEMANDS OR INJURIES OF ANY KIND (ANTICIPATED OR UNANTICIPATED) OR NATURE (UP TO AND INCLUDING DEATH) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE MEMBERS’S ACCESS TO, OR PRESENCE WITHIN, THE GROUNDS AND/OR THE COURSE.
THIS WAIVER CONTAINS A RELEASE, INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT