I, TBD, the student (or legal parent or guardian of TBD) release LifeCycle Aquatics, LLC, DBA LifeCycle Swim School (“The Company”) and any employees and contracted workers of The Company from any and all claims, demands and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while engaging in a swim lesson under the control and supervision The Company, or in route to or from any lessons. I willingly and knowingly assume for myself all risk of physical and emotional upset which may occur during any swim lesson with The Company, and I agree to hold The Company employees or contract workers harmless from any and all liability arising from participation.
The adult student and/or adult guardian and The Company dually release and agree to hold each other harmless from, and waive on behalf of themselves, heirs and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss that may be caused in any way or related in any way to Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I understand, agree, and acknowledge that there are risks inherent in sports activities, including swimming, and including any swim class taught by The Company. These risks include, but are not limited to, paralyzing injuries, brain injuries and death. These activities may be of a hazardous nature and/or may include activities such as swimming, diving, a variety of strenuous exercise and physical activities. With the full understanding of the facts, I state that to the best of my knowledge I, or my child listed above, has no medical, physical, or emotional health conditions which would hinder or prevent their participation in a swimming class. I also understand that in-water lessons cannot commence unless this form is signed by the adult student or an adult guardian of a student.
PAYMENT for pre-season SUMMER OUTDOOR bookings, payment is due 7 days after reservation is confirmed; in-season summer booking payments are due the day the reservation is made. If payment is not received as described, and special arrangement for payment is not arranged, I understand that my class reservation, including entire packages, may be canceled. If there are discrepancies or reasons that the amount cannot be paid at the designated time, please inform The Company.
INDOOR lesson payments are due at time of booking.
Payments can be made by secure credit card invoice that you can pay online, PayPal ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) ; Zelle ( email@example.com ), Venmo: Jennifer-may-82 ; Check: LifeCycle Aquatics, LLC and mail to: 18 Stephen Street Montclair, NJ 07042. A $25 fee will be charged for any checks returned by the bank.
If I am purchasing any package of swim lessons I understand that packages must be paid in full in advance. If payment is not received per payment guidelines, The Company can assume that the swimmer will not be in need of lessons, and will remove their name from all time slots.
SEMI-PRIVATE AND GROUP LESSON FEES
I understand that fees are based on the number of students in a class. If a student cannot make it to a class, and the class drops from mini-group to semi-private, or semi-private to private, I understand that I will incur an upcharge, based on the fees published on the LIFECYCLE SWIM SCHOOL website.
RESCHEDULES AND CANCELLATIONS
- If instructor needs to cancel for personal emergency the lesson will be rescheduled or client receives a full refund.
- Package Refunds: With 1- week notice, any package will be refunded at 80% value of the pack.
- If medical cancellation is needed for any package, a 90% refund will be issued for any remaining classes, provided client presents a doctor’s note.
- If package can’t be finished due to repeat effect of cancellations, and the closure of a seasonal pool, refunds will be issued at The Company ‘s discretion, based on fees on our website,
Lessons at a LifeCycle Rented Pool:
- 24-hour notice for cancellation is required and can be done online through our portal.
- Outside of 24-hours, a lesson can be re-scheduled online by the client using our portal.
- If the student does not provide 24-hour cancellation notice for a pre-paid lesson, the lesson will be considered a “no-show,” with no make-up, and no refund.
- Exceptions may be made at The Company’s discretion for client illness or emergencies.
- Inclement Weather: lesson will be re-scheduled with no cancellation penalty.
Home Pool Lessons:
- Home Pool Lessons must be canceled via email or text at least 48 hours in advance. Portal cannot be used to cancel or reschedule Home Pool swim lessons.
SWIM LESSONS FOR MINORS:
All minor students MUST be accompanied by an adult guardian or caregiver who must be on deck at all times with a clear view of the lesson. Minors cannot be left alone with any employee of The Company. Failure to provide a guardian or caregiver during a lesson will result in cancellation of the lesson with no refund. No exceptions – our insurance requires this policy.
Date: September 21, 2023