WATERSPORTS AND AQUATIC ACTIVITIES ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND COMPLETE RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Watersports General Release 2022 v3.docx Copyright© ISC Insurance Services Corporation 2012 to present date Page 1 of 1
I UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE OF SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT IS TO EXEMPT AND RELEASE VITAMIN SEA CAYMAN ISLANDS, LTD.
THEIR OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND ASSOCIATEDPERSONNEL, AND THEIR BOAT(S) AND/OR EQUIPMENT (WHETHEROWNED,
OPERATED, LEASED OR CHARTERED), HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “RELEASED PARTIES”, AND TO HOLD THESE ENTITIES HARMLESS
FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES ARISING AS A CONSEQUENCE OF THE FOLLOWING, OR ANY OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS ON THEIR
PART, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE OF ANY TYPE.
1. I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE INHERENT RISKS INVOLVED WITH SWIMMING, SNORKELING, DIVING, BOATING, WATERSPORTS
PARASAILING, AND OTHER AQUATIC-BASED ACTIVITIES included but not limited to equipment failure, perils of the sea, action
of the sea, wind, waves and boat wake, harm caused by marine creatures (including bites and/or attacks), acts of fellow
participants or guests, entering and exiting the water, transferring between boats, aquatic-based activities, boarding or
disembarking boats, and activities on the docks and approaches and I HEREBY ASSUME SUCH RISKS.
2. I UNDERSTAND I HAVE A DUTY TO EXERCISE REASONABLE CARE FOR MY OWN SAFETY AND I AGREE TO DO SO.
3. I assert I am physically fit to swim, snorkel and participate in aquatic-based activities and ride on a boat and/or equipment and
I will not hold the RELEASED PARTIES responsible if I am injured as a result of ANY problems (medical, accidental, or otherwise)
which occur while swimming, snorkeling, riding on the boat or equipment, or otherwise participating in the trip or activities.
4. If I become distressed during the trip or whilst otherwise participating in activities, I will immediately notify the crew and ask
5. I fully understand the involved boat and/or equipment has limited medical facilities and in the event of illness or injury
appropriate medical care must be summoned by radio or telephone and treatment will be delayed until I can be transported
to a proper medical facility. I agree in advance to these conditions.
6. The RELEASED PARTIES have made no representation to me implied or otherwise they or their crew can or will perform safe
rescues or render first aid. If I show signs of distress or call for aid, I would like assistance and will not hold the RELEASED
PARTIES, their crew, boats, equipment or passengers responsible for their actions in attempting the performance or rescue or
7. IT IS MY INTENTION BY THIS INSTRUMENT TO GIVE UP MY RIGHT TO SUE ALL PERSONS OR ENTITIES REFERRED TO HEREIN,
WHETHER SPECIFICALLY NAMED OR NOT, AND IT IS ALSO MY INTENTION TO EXEMPT AND RELEASE ALL RELEASED PARTIES
AND TO HOLD THESE ENTITIES HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR
WRONGFUL DEATH CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE AND I ASSUME ALL RISK IN CONNECTION WITH SWIMMING, SNORKELING,
BOATING AND AQUATIC ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE MAINTENANCE OF THE EQUIPMENT OR
ORGANIZATION OF THIS ACTIVITY.
8. I have carefully read this contract in its entirety, fully understand its contents, and agree to the terms and conditions of this
contract on behalf of myself, my heirs, and my personal representatives. This document constitutes the final and entire
agreement between RELEASED PARTIES and the undersigned. There are NO WARRANTIES expressed or implied, which extend
beyond the description of the activity listed on this form. THIS IS A COMPLETE RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A LEGALLY BINDING
9. I speak and read and understand the English language and understand the content of this document. The captain and/or crew have explained this document to me.